Specialised CAMHS Practitioner (Eating Disorders) open all AHP -Band 7
This is an exciting opportunity to join a newly formed Eating Disorder service, working to improve access to services and outcomes for young people across North Central London (NCL)
The Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust is a specialist mental health trust with a focus on training and education alongside a full range of mental health services and psychological therapies for children and their families, young people and adults.
These roles (4 open vacancies) will be based at the Tavistock Centre but split between the Tavistock and local sites across the NCL Integrated Care Service for up to 2-3 days per week, with some home working and Tavistock Centre based work as required by the service.
They will be part of a multi-disciplinary team at the Tavistock Centre and work to make a significant difference to the lives of children and young people with eating disorders.
Please note: Duties for this role and time of the post holder will be split between the Tavistock Clinic and Enfield.
Main duties of the job For more information regarding the main responsibilities of the role, please refer to the attached Job Description.
With 500 staff across a number of sites, we are committed to improving mental health and emotional wellbeing, believing that high quality mental health services should be available for all who need them. We bring a distinctive contribution based on the importance we attach to social experience at all stages of people's lives, and our focus on psychological and developmental approaches to the promotion of health and the prevention and treatment of mental ill health.
For more information, please access the following link: https://tavistockandportman.nhs.uk/
Job description Job responsibilities For more information regarding the main responsibilities of the role, please refer to the attached Job Description.
Person Specification Requirements Essential
- Registered Health Care Professional (eg. Nurse, OT, SW, Psychology, Psychotherapy, Family Therapy)
- Masters/Post graduate qualification related child and adolescent mental health or equivalent experience
- ENB 998 Mentorship qualification or equivalent
- Qualification in relevant area of practice e.g. CBT, DBT Counselling skills or relevant therapeutic interventions such as Systemic work
Previous Experience Essential
- Significant experience of working with children, young people and / or adolescents with eating disorders and complex emotional and mental health needs
- Experience of assessment and management of risk to self and others in a mental health context.
- Experience of care planning and care co-ordination
- Experience of working in the community
- CAMHS Tier 3/4 work experience as a Practitioner
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.