Are you an innovative, forward thinking, tenacious and motivated clinician seeking a new challenge within a transformative community system?
The Community Therapy Service based in North Oxfordshire is seeking to recruit an Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist to a static post to work in our community team. We are able to offer flexible working hours to suit your individual needs. The Community Services extended services hours of 8am and 8pm - 7 days a week.
Oxford Health Foundation Trust is part of the Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire and Berkshire integrated care system who is one of seven national accelerator sites for the NHS Ageing Well initiative. This position provides the successful clinician with a rare opportunity to work within our community services to test, inform and finesse the development of the 2 hours community response and 2 day approach, and also to work within the routine pathway.
If successful, you will be involved in the following:-
- Working within a community team to undertake planned interventions for people in their own home.
- Support people to remain in their homes when they are having a health or social care crisis, rather than needing to go into hospital or a care home
- Help people get home from hospital quickly and provide them with rehabilitation and reablement to help restore their health, wellbeing and independence
- Deliver high-quality core therapy reablement, rehabilitation and recovery to people within their own homes
- Supporting and shaping the Ageing Well agenda by playing an active part in service level feedback and project groups.
- Providing therapy into the Short Stay Beds setting.
So if you are looking for an exciting new opportunity, where you can help shape the future of community services then please get in touch.
Own car or access to alternative travel for business use is essential.
Full-time and flexible hours available.
For further details / informal visits contact:
NameZoe RowlandsJob titleClinical Lead PhysiotherapistEmail firstname.lastname@example.orgTelephone number07917534253
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.