We are looking for Band 6 Senior Mental Health Assessment & Brief Intervention Practitioner to join the Tiverton Community Team. This is really a great opportunity to join the team at an interesting and exciting time as we work towards transforming our community service so that we offer the best and most comprehensive care to the people of Mid Devon. If you would like an informal conversation please contact Eleanor O'Brien tel: 07970 834 188
- Are you someone looking for a career in one of the UK's most respected mental health and learning disability trusts?
- Would you like to be part of a dedicated team committed to making a difference to people’s lives to enjoy a better future?
Devon Partnership Trust will support you to learn the skills you need to thrive in the role. We will offer you the training and development support you need to begin a fulfilling career. In return, you will need to be motivated, flexible and eager to learn.
The team promotes a dynamic and innovative way of working that includes triage, signposting and conducting mental health assessments.
Devon Partnership NHS Trust is growing as we establish ourselves us as one of the leading providers of mental health services in the country.
Working as part of Devon Partnership NHS Trust, you will make a difference to people’s lives from the moment you start.
£32,306 - £39,027 per annum pro rata (Band 6) - This post and job description maybe subject to change as there is a proposed service redesign currently being considered
The successful candidate will be joining a dynamic, motivated and skilled team of NHS staff, Primary Care Network Mental Health staff as well as voluntary organisations and charities who all work collaboratively to support people with emerging mental health issues which require assessment and brief intervention.
You will also be a vital part of the exciting work we are undertaking as we fully implement the Community Mental Health Framework as part of the NHS Long-term plan.
Your base will be at Tiverton Hospital, however under the current COVID-19 conditions this may be subject to alternative arrangements/change for example home working. Please be assured that any alternatives will be discussed fully with you and the organisation. Please ask the appointing manager if you have any questions.
Join us at Devon Partnership NHS Trust and you’ll be joining an award-winning organisation that is passionate about mental health and learning disability. One that cares about the people it supports – and one that also cares about its staff.
You’ll be part of a team that is compassionate and supportive, and genuinely committed to working together with the people who use our services, their families and carers in everything that we say and do.
Our offer to you
We recognise our people want to learn and develop, becoming the best that they can be. We offer all our staff a range of training opportunities including a variety of in-house training programmes designed and delivered by experts, and opportunities to access external training where appropriate.
In addition to ongoing training and development opportunities, we are committed to providing an environment in which you can thrive.
Benefits of working at Devon Partnership NHS Trust include:
- Commitment to flexible working where this is possible
- 27 days of annual leave per year plus bank holidays, increasing to 29 days after 5 years and 33 days after 10 years’ service with the NHS so you can really enjoy what Devon has to offer
- Individual personal development plans and a commitment to ongoing training
- Generous NHS pension scheme
- Good maternity, paternity and adoption benefits
- Health service discounts and online benefits
- Incremental pay progression
- Free confidential employee assistance programme 24/7
- Access to our staff networks
- Health and wellbeing opportunities
- Cycle to Work Scheme and reduced public transport rates
- Structured learning and development opportunities.
Devon offers beautiful coastal and countryside locations with a wide range of social & leisure opportunities. This ranges from some of the best beaches in the Country, The Moors, Canals and rivers all of which can be accessed easily via foot, car, bike or boat.
Great place to work. Great place to live
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.