This is a newly developed post. The post holder will provide Specialty doctor input to Crawley Assessment and Treatment Service.
Main duties of the job
The post holder will provide medical input to the Crawley ATS. They will work with the MDT to provide high quality care to patients in the local area. They will undertake assessments, make formulations and devise treatment plans. They will follow up patients already on the medical caseload of the ATS and consult with team members about patients under the wider team, including offering review appointments for patients under other MDT members care, when necessary.
Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust is a large mental health trust in the South East of England. We are rated excellent for caring.
Job description Job responsibilities
The post holder will undertake medical assessments and reviews, will participate in MDT meetings and will work collaboratively with partners both within SPFT and in other organisations to ensure patients receive high quality care.
Person Specification Essential and desirable Essential
- 4 years at full-time postgraduate training or higher or equivalent experience with at least 2 years in a specialty training programme in a relevant specialty
- Fully registered with the GMC with a license to practice at the time of appointment.
- Promotes and participates in individual and team learning; supporting the educational needs of individuals and teams for uni-professional, multidisciplinary and interprofessional learning.
- Qualification or higher degree in medical education, clinical research or management.
- In good standing with GMC with respect to warning and conditions on practice
- Wide range of specialist and sub-specialist experience relevant to post within NHS or comparable service
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.