EPUT offer a fantastic relocation package of up to £8,000. Covering a number of expenditures for new recruits relocating from 30 miles or more from their new work base at EPUT.
If you would like more information please contact email@example.com
Main duties of the job To apply you must:
If you are highly motivated and committed with a strong desire to succeed and help to continue to develop a recovery focused service then you could be the person we are looking for. In return we offer a friendly, supportive working environment which demonstrates a commitment to learning and development of all staff.
- Have experience of delivering community mental health services.
- Be an experienced leader, Band 7 or above.
- Be able to work independently using own initiative.
- Be able to work as part of a team.
- Be an excellent communicator (written and spoken)
- Have the willingness to learn and deliver formal / informal teaching sessions.
- Have good IT skills with experience of using SystmOne.
- Have the ability to lead and manage the development of a new service.
- Have the ability to travel across the locality for service delivery.
- Meet the requirements of the person specification as outlined in the job description.
- Secure an agreement from their line manager for release before applying for the Secondment position.
EPUT are looking for motivated staff who shares our Trust values of Care, Learn and Empower. In return, EPUT can offer you a range of benefits and development including;
- Season Ticket Loans
- NHS discounts for staff
- Excellent Training facilities and opportunities
- Buying and Selling annual leave scheme
- The opportunity to work bank shifts and expand knowledge and experience in other areas
- Salary Sacrifice schemes including lease cars and Cycle to Work
- Day One Flexible Employer
The Trust supports and actively encourages flexible working for all employees. We offer many options and you are encouraged to ask the recruiting manager what is possible for this role. If appointed, you will have the opportunity to apply for a flexible working request from the first day of your employment
Join our Staff bank
What is Staff Bank?
Our EPUT NHS staff bank is an entity managed by the trust that hires clinical and non-clinical healthcare professionals to take on shifts at our trust hospitals and community settings. Here at EPUT we maintain our own bank of specialist staff to ensure that we are able offer safe and effective care at all times.
All our permanent staff are automatically enrolled onto the staff bank however this does not mean you have to work any additional shifts, but the option is there for you if you wish.
If you are joining our Trust in a fixed term role, please indicate on your New Starter Paperwork that you wish to join our staff bank.
Job description Job responsibilities
The post holder will be expected to line manage and provide clinical supervision for 9 Senior Primary Care Mental Health Nurses; supported by the Service Manager for South East Essex Community Mental Health. The role also requires you to work closely with GPs and other staff within the Primary Care Networks, Patient Participation Groups, Community Mental Health Teams, and Local Authority, other statutory and voluntary services. If you require further information please email Alex Marn (Alex.firstname.lastname@example.org)
Person Specification educational Essential
- RMN or equivalent professional qualification registered with NMC
- Qualification at degree level or equivalent experience
- Experience in managing and resolving conflicts between professionals and teams
- In-depth knowledge of community mental health services
- Degree in managment
- Demonstrate ability to develop services through representation at the national level.
- Have good IT skills with experience of using SystmOne
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.