We are looking for a professional, ambitious & confident Clinical Team Leaders (RMN/RNLD) to work in, our Acute and Rehabilitation Hospital.
Cygnet Churchill, in Central/South London, is our 57 bed inpatient mental health hospital for men.
Cygnet Churchill has three wards including an emergency acute admissions service (Juniper Ward) and two high dependency inpatient rehabilitation services (Maple Court and Mulberry Court). In addition we have a small 4 bed ward for step down rehabilitation and looking for a Clinical Team Leader to manage this ward with support from one of the Ward Managers.Main duties of the job
At Cygnet, we support our people to grow their careers, gain new skills and keep stepping up.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others every day.About us
Cygnet Health Care was established in 1988. Since then we have developed a wide range of services for individuals with mental health needs, autism and learning disabilities within the UK.
We have built a reputation for delivering pioneering services and outstanding outcomes for the people in our care.
Our expert and highly dedicated care team of 10 000 employees empower 2864 individuals across 150 services to consistently make a positive difference to their lives, through service-user focused care and rehabilitation.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
We are looking for a professional, ambitious & confident Clinical Team Leaders (RMN/RNLD)
to work in, our Acute and Rehabilitation Hospital. Cygnet Churchill
, in Central/South London, is our 57 bed inpatient mental health hospital for men. Cygnet Churchill has three wards including an emergency acute admissions service (Juniper Ward) and two high dependency inpatient rehabilitation services (Maple Court and Mulberry Court). In addition we have a small 4 bed ward for step down rehabilitation and looking for a Clinical Team Leader to manage this ward with support from one of the Ward Managers.
At Cygnet, our staff benefits go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development. You'll benefit from the Blue Light Card and Health Service discount schemes which attract great shopping, travel and leisure discounts. Additional staff wellbeing benefits are provided to increase job satisfaction and a good work life balance. If you're passionate about what you do, we want to talk to you! Your Day-to-Day
- Lead an allocated team of nurses & support workers to ensure care and associated duties are allocated effectively and within team members competence
- Supervise junior staff in all aspects of their work and by example, teach and guide them
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Conduct appraisals, audits, interviews & disciplinaries
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
- Be responsible for the co-ordination, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual patient programmes of care.
Why Cygnet? Well offer you
- Open, compassionate, honest & resilient
- Experienced RMN/RNLD with a current Pin number (at least 18 months experience)
- Capable to promote & ensure the good reputation of and act as a role model demonstrating a positive attitude towards patients, their families visitors and others.
- Well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983 & have an understanding of latest nursing practices
- Able to deputise in a clinical lead role
- Focused on patient recovery to monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Helping to empower & support all staff and promote service user independence.
- Competitive salaries:
- Rehabilitation services: £22.20 per (£49,639.20 per annum)
- Acute MH service: £22.75 per hour (£50,869 per annum)
- Increase in hourly rate after 18 months of employment
- £3,000 welcome bonus -£1,500 at the end of the 6 month probation period and £1,500 at 12 months service completed
- Up to £4,000 relocation package
- Strong career progression opportunities within the region, including into management roles
- RCNi membership
- Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme & employee discount savings.
successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check. Cygnet Health Care
has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.Person SpecificationGeneral RequirementsEssential
- Please refer to job description above
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Please refer to job description above
Cygnet Health Care Address
SE1 7PWEmployer's website
https://www.cygnethealth.co.uk/ (Opens in a new tab)
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.