We are looking for a confident Registered Mental Health / Learning Disability (RMN / RNLD) with a passion for delivering outstanding care. Youll be working 42 hours a week, making a positive difference to the lives of the people in our care at Cygnet Heathers. Main duties of the job
At Cygnet, we support our people to grow their careers, gain new skills and keep stepping up. Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others every day About us
Cygnet Health Care was established in 1988. Since then we have developed a wide range of services for individuals with mental health needs, autism and learning disabilities within the UK. We have built a reputation for delivering pioneering services and outstanding outcomes for the people in our care. Our expert and highly dedicated care team of 10 000 employees empower 2864 individuals across 150 services to consistently make a positive difference to their lives, through service-user focused care and rehabilitation. Job descriptionJob responsibilities
We are looking for a Registered Mental Health / Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RMN / RNLD) with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You will be working 42 hours per week at Cygnet Heathers, located in West Bromwich
Cygnet Heathers is a 20 bed CQC rated 'Good' service that provides neuropsychiatric and neurodegenerative rehabilitation for men with mental health difficulties and acquired brain injury.
A career at Cygnet comes with excellent benefits. Whether its saving you money on the high street, with healthcare, holidays & leisure or securing your future with professional development and a pension we support you to be happy both in & out of work.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others every day.Your day-to-day
Why Cygnet? Well offer you
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, & improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure & Healthcare Commission guidelines
- Competitve salary of£17.50 per hour (£38,220 per annum)
- NHS Discount Cards & Blue Light Card includes big brand discounts.
- 50% of NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- RCNi membership
- Free parking and free meals for staff on duty
- Employee referral scheme: recommend a friend to us and claim a cash reward for their successful hire.
- Group pension: a generous pension plan helping you save for your future.
- Wellbeing centre with exercises, recipes, financial and mental health advice.
- Plus much more
An experienced RMN / RNLD with a current Pin Number, youll have Essential:
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
Cygnet Health Care
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. Cygnet Heathers
is located in Great Bridge near Birmingham, which offers easy access to shops, local libraries, community centres and parks. A perfect blend of real life settings further supporting rapid recovery.
Our service user centred approach puts the individual at the centre of their own discharge planning. With the right support and our innovative and proactive rehabilitation environment, our aim is to support service users to return to the community or another suitable care pathway placement. Our specialist pathway service offers the following:Diagnosis of:
- Established or suspected acquired or traumatic brain injury, such as hypoxia, encephalitis
- Huntingtons disease or other movement disorders, displaying abnormal movements or restricted mobility
- Alcohol related brain injury / Korsakoffs syndrome
- Cognitive impairment
- Dysphasia or other communication problems
- Organic psychiatric disorder or organic personality disorder
- May present with challenging behaviour (aggression, utilisation behaviours or sexual disinhibition)
- May present with co-morbid psychiatric disorders including psychoses, learning disabilities or substance misuse
- May have a forensic history
If you are interested in finding out more, or would like to have an informal chat please contact the Hospital Manager Stephen Smith on0121 796 2730 What next?
If you care about making a difference we want to talk to you. Click the button to apply, or send your CV to MichaelGibson1@cygnethealth.co.ukPerson SpecificationGeneral RequirementsEssential
- Please refer to job description above
- Please refer to job description above
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.