We are looking for a driven and innovative Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You will be working 38.5 hours per week (including day, night or weekend shifts), making a positive difference to the lives of the people in our care at Cygnet Hospital Beckton, working on our 10 bed high dependency complex care service for women with learning disabilities and associated complex needs, who may also have behaviours that challenge ***We are offering a £3,000 Welcome Bonus (£1,000 on arrival and £2,000 paid after 6 months successful probation) and £2,000 Annual Retention Bonus (£1,000 paid every 6 months), as well as £6,000 relocation support***Main duties of the job
At Cygnet, we support our people to grow their careers, gain new skills and keep stepping up.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others every dayAbout us
Cygnet Health Care was established in 1988. Since then we have developed a wide range of services for individuals with mental health needs, autism and learning disabilities within the UK.
We have built a reputation for delivering pioneering services and outstanding outcomes for the people in our care.
Our expert and highly dedicated care team of 10,000 employees empower 2864 individuals across 150 services to consistently make a positive difference to their lives, through service-user focused care and rehabilitation.Job descriptionJob responsibilitiesWe are looking for Registered Mental Health Nurses/ Registered Learning Disability Nurses (RMN/ RNLD) to join our dynamic and forward thinking team on our Learning Disability service, Hansa Ward. The post offers successful candidates a unique opportunity to develop their skills across specialities and enhance their overall career pathway under one roof. Our robust processes for the induction and preceptorship of Newly Qualified Nurses, as well as our ongoing training and support for more experienced Nurses, ensure that staff working within the service are able to build and strengthen their career goals.***We are offering a £3,000 Welcome Bonus (£1,000 on arrival and £2,000paid after 6 months successful probation) and £2,000 Annual Retention Bonus (£1,000 paid every 6 months), as well as £6,000 relocation support***
Cygnet Hospital Beckton is a specialist service for women, situated in the East End of London has agood overall CQC rating.We provide a comprehensive service across four specialist wards; PICU, Tier 4 Personality Disorder, Learning Disorder and Complex Personality Disorder for women with complex mental health needs. This is a forward-thinking hospital with a drive for innovation and creativity; we are looking for staff who share our passion for new ideas and are willing to drive for sustained high quality care delivery as part of a supportive team.
Hansa Ward is our 13 bedded, high dependency complex care service for women with learning disabilities and associated complex needs. The service is accredited by the Royal College of Psychiatry and has achieved recognition for innovation with the STOMP approach in care. This outward looking service has an attached step down facility to support service users transition to community placement and recoveryYour Day-to-Day
Why Cygnet? Well offer youSalary:
- Work with service users and their carers providing compassionate recovery focused interventions
- Collaborate with your clinical team to achieve and maintain highest quality care Maintain contemporaneous records and care plans for service users
- Contribute to service improvements
- Practice within the parameters of the Company's policies and procedures
£20.75 per hour/ £41,541 per annum Plus
You will haveEssential:
- £3,000 Welcome Bonus (£1,000 on arrival and £2,000paid after 6 months successful probation)
- £2,000 Annual Retention bonus, with £1,000 paid every 6 months
- Increase in hourly rate after 18 months of employment
- £6,000 relocation package
- Full time contract of 38.5 hours per week
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% of NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- RCNi membership
- Free Meals
- Employee discount savings & Cycle to work scheme
- Bespoke career pathways
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Plus many more https://cygnetjobs.co.uk/benefits/
- Experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with a current Pin Number
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- Well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983 & have an understanding of latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
Cygnet Health Care
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
- Ward specific experience e.g. Learning Disabilities
has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
Click the button to apply or email your CV to email@example.comPerson SpecificationGeneral RequirementsEssential
- Please refer to job description above
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Please refer to job description above
Cygnet Health Care Address
E6 6ZBEmployer's website
https://www.cygnethealth.co.uk/ (Opens in a new tab)
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.