We are looking for a driven and innovative Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You will be working 38.5 hours per week (including day, night or weekend shifts), making a positive difference to the lives of the people in our care at Cygnet Hospital Beckton, working on our 18 bed specialist Tier 4 Personality Disorder service. Main duties of the job
At Cygnet, we support our people to grow their careers, gain new skills and keep stepping up.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others every dayAbout us
Cygnet Health Care was established in 1988. Since then we have developed a wide range of services for individuals with mental health needs, autism and learning disabilities within the UK.
We have built a reputation for delivering pioneering services and outstanding outcomes for the people in our care.
Our expert and highly dedicated care team of 10,000 employees empower 2864 individuals across 150 services to consistently make a positive difference to their lives, through service-user focused care and rehabilitation.Job descriptionJob responsibilitiesWe are looking for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) to join our dynamic and forward thinking team on our Tier 4 personality disorder service, New Dawn Ward. The post offers successful candidates a unique opportunity to develop their skills across specialities, such as DBT, and knowledge from other specialist pathways all under one roof. Our robust induction and preceptorship processes for Newly Qualified Nurses, as well as our ongoing training and support for more experienced Nurses, ensure that staff working within the service are able to build and strengthen their career goals.***We are offering a £3,000 Welcome Bonus (£1,000 on arrival and £2,000paid after 6 months successful probation) and £2,000 Annual Retention Bonus (£1,000 paid every 6 months), as well as £6,000 relocation support***
Cygnet Hospital Beckton is a specialist service for women, situated in the East End of London andhas agood overall CQC rating.We provide a comprehensive service across four specialist wards; PICU, Tier 4 Personality Disorder, Learning Disorder and Complex Personality Disorder for women with complex mental health needs. This is a forward-thinking hospital with a drive for innovation and embraces new ways of working; we are looking for staff who share our passion for new ideas and are willing to drive for sustained high quality care delivery as part of a supportive team.
New Dawn Ward is our 18-bed, psychology led, structured Tier 4 Personality Disorder service which offers a range of psychologically minded interventions including dialectic behaviour therapy interventions. The service supports patients to return to functional lives, reduce self-harm and emotional distress, with the successful outcome of more than 75% of patients being discharged to low level supportive accommodation or back to their lives in the communityYour Day-to-Day
Why Cygnet? Well offer youSalary:
- Develop therapeutic relationships alongside service users and carers to motivate and influence service users drive for recovery
- Collaborate with others to ensure the delivery of safe and clinically effective care
- Apply skilled and meaningful interventions based on assessed needs
- Maintain contemporaneous records and care plans for service users
£20.75 per hour/ £41,541 per annum Plus
You will haveEssential:
- £3,000 Welcome Bonus (£1,000 on arrival and £2,000paid after 6 months successful probation)
- £2,000 Annual Retention bonus, with £1,000 paid every 6 months
- Increase in hourly rate after 18 months of employment
- £6,000 relocation package
- Full time contract of 38.5 hours per week
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% of NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- RCNi membership
- Free Meals
- Employee discount savings & Cycle to work scheme
- Bespoke career pathways
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Plus many more https://cygnetjobs.co.uk/benefits/
- Experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with a current Pin Number
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- Well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983 & have an understanding of latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
Cygnet Health Care
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
- Ward specific experience e.g. Personality Disorder
has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others every day.
Click the button to apply or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgPerson SpecificationGeneral RequirementsEssential
- Please refer to job description above
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Please refer to job description above
Cygnet Health Care Address
E6 6ZBEmployer's website
https://www.cygnethealth.co.uk/ (Opens in a new tab)
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.