This post provides specialty doctor cover to an acute in-patient ward at Langley Green Hospital in Crawley. It is an opportunity for a specialty doctor to join the dynamic team at Langley Green in working to provide high quality in-patient healthcare for the local population.
Main duties of the job
The post holder will contribute to safety huddles, ward reviews and will provide basic medical care to patients admitted to the ward. They will have the opportunity to write reports for hearings and present medical evidence.
Covid-19 full vaccination may be a condition of employment for this role, unless an exemption applies. The successful applicant may have contact with vulnerable service users and we will therefore seek proof of being fully vaccinated during the recruitment process.
Sussex Partnership is a large foundation trust in the south east of England. We are rated outstanding by the CQC for caring. To protect the health and safety of our staff/workers, patients, and those attending our sites, we encourage our workforce to get fully vaccinated against COVID.
Job description Job responsibilities
The post holder will become an active member of the ward MDT and work with MDT members to provide high quality care to patients admitted to the ward.
Person Specification Essential and Desirable Essential
- 4 years postgraduate training with at least 2 years in relevant specialty.
- Fully registered with GMC with license to practice.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent clinical skills using bio psycho social perspective and wide medical knowledge.
- Qualification or higher degree in medical education, clinical research or management
- Approval under s12 or ability to achieve within 3 months of appointment
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.