The Lambeth Living Well Network (LWN) Alliance brings together Certitude, Lambeth Clinical Commissioning Group, Lambeth Council, South London & Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust and Thames Reach organisations to deliver an innovative way of providing mental health support for those who need it in the Lambeth Borough; a fully integrated and coordinated mental health system which focuses on people's strengths and supports their whole health and wellbeing.
As part of our journey, to realising a fully integrated system, we have set up 3 Living Well Centres in Lambeth.
We are looking for 2 dynamic and enthusiasticCentre Leads/CSLs, with strong leadership skills, to lead our North and South-East Living Well Centres.
Each Living Well Centre is home to our teams that offer both short and longer term support of people's mental health needs. Our Living Well Centres are a reflection of our integrated care system which is the Lambeth Alliance.
Main duties of the job
You will be responsible for leading both the Short-Term Support team and the Focus Support Team, providing clear direction, ensuring a timely, safe, effective, responsive and well led service that works towards the LWN Alliance three big outcomes for people living in Lambeth who experience mental distress:
1. To recover and stay well
2.To make their own choices
3. To participate on an equal footing in daily life.
Candidates should have the courage, drive and ambition to want to make a difference for people who use our services, in one of the most diverse and exciting boroughs in London, whilst ensuring our staff wellbeing and development is of paramount importance.
At SLaM we are committed to the development of our staff, in return for your commitment we will offer you a bespoke development package and consideration of flexible working to ensure a healthy work/life balance.
Would you like to be part of our journey to outstanding? Are you committed to the highest possible standards every day?
Both North and South-East Living Well Centres are based on Brixton Road within easy reach of Brixton underground and Brixton Train station and regular bus routes.
We are committed to ensuring our staff get the most out of their benefits package and understand the importance of a healthy work life balance. There is an extensive range of excellent benefits for you and your family. We want you to feel like you are part of a close-knit team at SLaM. It's important to us that you valued and appreciated and that are why we have a comprehensive benefits package on offer
- Generous pay, pensions and leave
- Work life balance
- Career development
- NHS discounts
- Car lease
- Counselling services
- Wellbeing events
- Long service awards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Childcare vouchers
- Staff restaurants
Job description Job responsibilities
The post holder will lead operations and development of the Living Well Centre, to include:
- Leading and managing safe and effective delivery of the care and support for people accessing the centre, within the parameters of delegated responsibility provided by the Alliance partnership organisations.
- Ensuring the whole centre workforce adheres to the principles, values and outcomes of the Living Well Network Alliance
- Effectively meeting all delegated statutory and regulated duties - with advice and support from relevant partner organisations.
- Improve quality, maintaining safety and leading innovative practice
The post holders performance will be expected to meet the criteria of the core competency framework, which underpins the roles and responsibilities of the post.
- As the overall senior centre leader you will be responsible and accountable for the centres service provision.
- Reporting to the centre leader are three deputies, who will be managerially responsible for each cohort of the integrated workforce
- The deputies will be one NHS Band 7, one social care Practice Manager (PO5) and one community voluntary sector manager
- Integrating the workforce will be a key priority for the centre leader. Each deputy will be responsible for delivering all of the centres objectives (not just management of their sector staff).
Person Specification Qualifications Essential
- Education to a graduate level or hold a professional health or social care qualification
- Professional health or social care qualification should be live and registered with a professional body
- Working towards a management qualification
- Experience of demand management, working with staff to identify and implement new ways of working to support flow
- Experience of performance reporting
- Experience of establishing good working relationships with service users and colleagues and managing and sustaining relationships with a wide range of clinical, social care and primary care teams, commissioners, community groups, and other organisations.
- Demonstrate substantial experience in managing and leading services that meet the needs of people with complex needs
- An understanding of coproduction
- An understanding of an outcome-based approach
- An understanding of an outcome-based approach
- An understanding of the recovery model
- Knowledge and understanding of financial controls and budgeting processes and the ability to manage a devolved budget
- A depth of understanding of services and mental health which is based either on your own personal experience and/or professional work experience, which could be on voluntary basis
- Excellent leadership and management skills including the ability to set objectives monitor and respond to information to improve delivery and achieve targets
- Ability to manage and lead staff during a period of continuous change, ensuring the team delivers a strategically relevant service
- Ability to innovate and work with people to identify creative and effective solutions to meet performance
- Ability to work independently using own initiative whilst remaining accountable to line management
- Understanding of the importance of supportive relationships and the development of resilience to achieve recovery
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.