We are looking for a confident Business Relationship Manager with a passion for delivering outstanding care. Youll be working 40 hours a week Monday to Friday, making a positive difference to the lives of the people in our care at Cygnet Health Care. Main duties of the job
At Cygnet, we support our people to grow their careers, gain new skills and keep stepping up. Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others every day About us
Cygnet Health Care was established in 1988. Since then we have developed a wide range of services for individuals with mental health needs, autism and learning disabilities within the UK. We have built a reputation for delivering pioneering services and outstanding outcomes for the people in our care. Our expert and highly dedicated care team of 10 000 employees empower 2864 individuals across 150 services to consistently make a positive difference to their lives, through service-user focused care and rehabilitation.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Relationship Manager to join Cygnet Health Cares Social Care division. ** Please note this role is a remote role with extensive travel **
Cygnet Health Care was established in 1988. Since then we have developed a wide range of services for individuals with mental health needs and learning disabilities within the UK. We have built a reputation for delivering pioneering services and outstanding outcomes for the people we support.
Our expert and highly dedicated care team of 8800 employees empower 3000 individuals across 140 services to consistently make a positive difference to their lives, through service-user focused care and rehabilitation.
We maintain a good relationship with our quality regulators and undergo regular inspections, with 85% of our services rated Good or Outstanding.
Cygnet Health Care are looking for an experienced Business Relationship Manager to join our Social Care team. The Role:
The role is primarily providing community placement options within Cygnets Social Care services to key stakeholders involved in funding placements. This will be achieved by building partnerships and relationships between Cygnet and our NHS/Local Authority customers across South East, South Coast and South West of England.
To identify where there is unmet need or service gaps in the social care sector that Cygnet could help to bridge based on local demand. Key Responsibilities:
So whatqualifications and attributesdo you need?
- To sell Cygnets Social Care services to new and existing customers.
- To manage the relationship with your customers so that Cygnet are the provider of choice.
- To sustain existing and build new long term relationships at all levels between the defined NHS/Local Authority customers and yourself plus other relevant Cygnet departments.
- To travel at least 3 days per week, covering a large geographical area
Some of the benefits of this role include:
- Have experience in and a good working knowledge of Social Care, Residential, and Supported living.
- Have established connections within the Social Care sector.
- Understand the national agenda for Mental Health Learning Disabilities and Autism, be able to demonstrate this knowledge and how you would apply it to this role.
- To have proven selling skills and/or influencing skills, ideally in your current role.
- Salary: £50,000 - £55,000pa DOE
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Annual bonus scheme
- Freeparking at most Cygnet sites
- Shopping and entertainment discount scheme(over 800 retailers)
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Health cash plan worth up to £x annually
- Opportunities to progress and develop
The successful candidate will be required to undergo DBS and reference check and an offer of employment will be subject to successful clearance and references.
Candidates must have a full UK driving licence and access to their own vehicle (mileage expenses will be paid). Are you looking for a new challenge where you can make a positive difference? Click the link to apply.Person SpecificationGeneral RequirementsEssential
- Please refer to job description above
- Please refer to job description above
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.