Rotational PhysiotherapistAre you seeking your first post upon qualification? are you looking for new community facing role?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic graduate or qualified Band 5 physiotherapist seeking a varied rotational experience in a community setting. This is an opportunity to progress your registered professional career working within a variety excellent multi-disciplinary teams and with dedicated senior physiotherapists based across Nottinghamshire.Main duties of the job
You will have the opportunity to work in the following areas, rotations are for 6 months. We are pleased to announce that Pulmonary Rehabilitation is a *new * rotation choice.
Primary Care Community therapy
Mental Health in older people - Highbury Hospital & Community
You must have varied placement experience at undergraduate level, excellent communication skills and experience of team working. You should be able to demonstrate your knowledge of assessment and treatment in the clinical setting. This is predominately a community post.
You will be well supported with personal & professional development with structured supervision, appraisal, peer support and CPD. Each rotation is supervised by an experienced Specialist Physiotherapist.About us
We have a huge variety of opportunities in our expansive Trust covering geographically from South Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire to Leicester, providing mental health inpatient and community services, community health services, forensic mental health services and secure prison healthcare across the East Midlands.
We have more than 100 sites and a huge scope of unique opportunities to develop your career and gain some amazing experiences. We strive to be a great place to work and offer many staff benefits and tailored staff support and wellbeing programmes. Do you want to make a difference?Do you believe in Trust, Honesty, Respect, Compassion and Teamwork?
Then Nottinghamshire Healthcare is the perfect place for you to start, maintain or further your career. Join our team of nearly 9000 who are making a difference every day. We are all about our people - our staff, volunteers, carers, service users and patients. We are NottsHC.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
Within each clinical area you will be responsible for the assessment and treatment of patients with a variety of presentations to determine clinical diagnosis and physiotherapy interventions where indicated and to maintain appropriate care records.
You will work effectively both independently and as a team member to assist in the delivery of high-quality physiotherapy services in line with individual departments and our Trusts aims.
You will ensure a high standard of clinical care using evidence-based practice and outcome measures, keeping up to date with clinical developments.
You will ensure effective, considered communication with patients and carers to provide exceptional patient care.
A full UK driving licence and and vehicle for business use or ability to travel between patients homes for community placements and transportation of equipment,Person SpecificationQualificationsEssential
- Recognised physiotherapy Degree/diploma
- HCPC registered or pending registration for final year physiotherapy students
- Experience of working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Varied undergraduate placement
- Basic knowledge and skills in Physiotherapy evidenced by a portfolio
- Experience in delivery of structured groups
- Experience of working with patients with mental health problems
- Theoretical knowledge of physiotherapy delivery including the use of different approaches and multi-disciplinary working, across different contexts and environments.
- Knowledge of national policies and procedures including risk (relevant to the client group)
- Undergraduate knowledge of different approaches and ability to adapt theory to practice
- Empathetic and psychologically minded
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Well organised
- Good reasoning skills
- Ability to recognise conflict and generate potential solutions.
- Motivated and a motivator
- Team builder and team member
- Reflective practitioner
- Ability to manage own well-being with access to supervision to sustain this.
- Can discuss issues involved in managing a caseload
- Experience of working in a team and to discuss the benefits of teamwork
- Experience of delivering Learning and development opportunities for others
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.