We are looking for a driven and innovative Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You will be working 38.5 hours per week (including day, night or weekend shifts), making a positive difference to the lives of the people in our care at Cygnet Hospital Beckton, our 15 bed intensive Support Service for women with a diagnosis of personality disorder and complex mental health needs. ***We are offering a £3,000 Welcome Bonus (£1,000 on arrival and £2,000 paid after 6 months successful probation) and £2,000 Annual Retention Bonus (£1,000 paid every 6 months), as well as £6,000 relocation support***Main duties of the job
At Cygnet, we support our people to grow their careers, gain new skills and keep stepping up.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others every dayAbout us
Cygnet Health Care was established in 1988. Since then we have developed a wide range of services for individuals with mental health needs, autism and learning disabilities within the UK.
We have built a reputation for delivering pioneering services and outstanding outcomes for the people in our care.
Our expert and highly dedicated care team of 10 000 employees empower 2864 individuals across 150 services to consistently make a positive difference to their lives, through service-user focused care and rehabilitation.Job descriptionJob responsibilitiesWe are looking for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) to join our dynamic and forward thinking team on our Complex Personality Disorder service for women with complex mental health needs, Upping Ward. The post offers successful candidates a unique opportunity to enhance existing skills with a range of other psychosocial interventions. As well as the ability to develop skills in other specialities and enhance their overall career pathway, all under one roof. Our robust induction and preceptorship processes for Newly Qualified Nurses, as well as our ongoing training and support for more experienced Nurses, ensure that staff working within the service are able to build and strengthen their career goals whilst delivering the highest quality care.***We are offering a £3,000 Welcome Bonus (£1,000 on arrival and £2,000paid after 6 months successful probation) and £2,000 Annual Retention Bonus (£1,000 paid every 6 months), as well as £6,000 relocation support***
Cygnet Hospital Beckton is a specialist service for women, situated in the East End of London and has a good overall CQC rating. We provide a comprehensive service across four specialist wards; PICU, Tier 4 Personality Disorder, Learning Disorder and Complex Personality Disorder service for women with complex mental health needs. This is a forward-thinking hospital with a drive for innovation and creative thinking; we are looking for staff who share our passion for new ideas and are willing to drive for sustained high quality care delivery as part of a supportive team.
Upping Ward is our brand new, 15 bed, Intensive Support Service for women with a diagnosis of personality disorder and complex mental health needs. The service aims to meet the needs of service users who experience difficulties engaging in therapeutic programmes, or who may have previously had inappropriate placements. The ethos of the ward is provision of service in a safe and less restrictive setting and offers a broad range of therapeutic approaches.Your Day-to-Day
Why Cygnet? Well offer youSalary:
- Develop therapeutic relationships alongside service users and carers to motivate and influence service users drive for recovery
- Collaborate with others to ensure the delivery of safe and clinically effective care
- Apply skilled and meaningful interventions based on assessed needs
- Maintain contemporaneous records and care plans for service users
£20.75 per hour/ £41,541 per annum Plus
You will haveEssential:
- £3,000 Welcome Bonus (£1,000 on arrival and £2,000paid after 6 months successful probation)
- £2,000 Annual Retention bonus, with £1,000 paid every 6 months
- Increase in hourly rate after 18 months of employment
- £6,000 relocation package
- Full time contract of 38.5 hours per week
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% of NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- RCNi membership
- Free Meals
- Employee discount savings & Cycle to work scheme
- Bespoke career pathways
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Plus many more https://cygnetjobs.co.uk/benefits/
- Experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with a current Pin Number
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- Well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983 & have an understanding of latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
Cygnet Health Care
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
- Ward specific experience e.g. Personality Disorder
has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.Person SpecificationGeneral RequirementsEssential
- Please refer to job description above
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Please refer to job description above
Cygnet Health Care Address
E6 6ZBEmployer's website
https://www.cygnethealth.co.uk/ (Opens in a new tab)
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.