If you are an experienced dietitian, passionate about working with people with a range of mental health difficulties this could be the post for you.
The role involves working three days per week across adult acute inpatient wards at The Redwoods in Shrewsbury, and two days per week across the Forensic mental health inpatients and learning disability ward in Stafford and Shrewsbury. The successful applicant will be expected to work across inpatient sites, possess excellent communication skills, clinical reasoning and take responsibility for a complex caseload of service users with nutritional needs requiring an acute inpatient or Forensic admission.
Both aspects of the role sit within supportive and innovative physical health teams, offering practical support from the Sports and fitness practitioners and Allied Health Profession assistants. Recruitment is underway for a Band 5 Dietician too.What we can offer you:
- Flexible and home working
- Clear and robust AHP governance structures
- Self-directed professional development with in - house and external training
- Regular specialist meetings across the Trust
- Promote innovations locally and nationally
- Evidence based practice, outcome measures, audit.
- Job share supported
- Development post considered
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.