We are looking for a confident HR Lead (Human Resources) with a passion for delivering outstanding care. Youll be working 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday, making a positive difference to the lives of the people in our care at Cygnet Hospital Woking. Main duties of the job
At Cygnet, we support our people to grow their careers, gain new skills and keep stepping up. Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others every day About us
Cygnet Health Care was established in 1988. Since then we have developed a wide range of services for individuals with mental health needs, autism and learning disabilities within the UK. We have built a reputation for delivering pioneering services and outstanding outcomes for the people in our care. Our expert and highly dedicated care team of 10 000 employees empower 2864 individuals across 150 services to consistently make a positive difference to their lives, through service-user focused care and rehabilitation.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
Are you an experienced Senior HR Administrator or HR Advisor looking for their next challenge?
We are looking for a site HR Lead to provide a highly effective and efficient HR service to the hospital including advice and functional guidance in line with company policy, strategy, best practice and relevant legislation, whilst providing professional leadership to the central HR Team.
You will be working 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday. Cygnet Hospital Woking:
Cygnet Hospital Woking offers a range of mental health services for men and women in a purpose-built therapeutic environment where the focus is on maximising positive outcomes and recovery. Main Responsibilities...
We're looking for people who have:
- Ensure efficient and effective recruitment and selection practices are implemented and that staff are recruited in a timely fashion
- Manage the on-site transactional recruitment activity for the Hospital is conducted effectively
- Conducting interviews with ward managers and relevant Heads of Department
- Ensure new starters are inducted correctly and appropriately for their function and role ensuring line managers are adopting the buddy system
- Ensure appropriate pre-employment checks are carried out on all staff including compliance with Hep B vaccination requirements
- Ensure all staff on site are trained on and engage with the hospitals HR System (MyHub)
- Ensure systems and processes are continuously improved and meet the needs of the developing organisation.
- Ensure the HR team manages sickness in accordance with good HR Practice and consistently across all sites
- Providing accurate advice and guidance to all line managers and employees on HR related matters within field of knowledge
- Advising and participating in disciplinary and grievances matters in line with Hospital policy
- Liaise with Finance regarding payroll information (i.e. changes to terms and conditions, starters, leavers, etc.)
- Coordinate and monitor the completion of probationary and annual appraisal documentation
Why Cygnet? Well offer you
- Cipd Level 3 or working towards
- HR Experience in a Senior HR administration role
- Working knowledge of employment legislation
- Ability to work in a fast paced office environment
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure with competing deadlines without compromising the quality of work produced.
- Good software knowledge/skills (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook/e-mail PowerPoint program)
- Ability and willingness to demonstrate and maintain competency as required for job role
- Ability to work with little supervision
- 2 Days extra annual leave for your birthday and anniversary date
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Subsidised meals on duty
For further details on all our benefits, please visit https://cygnetjobs.co.uk/benefits/
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a DBS check.
To apply, please email your CV to VickyLinstead@cygnethealth.co.uk or Apply belowPerson SpecificationGeneral RequirementsEssential
- Please refer to job description above
- Please refer to job description above
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.