An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Registered Mental Health Nurse, Occupational Therapist or Social Worker to join the specialist Bucks Early Intervention Service which is responsible for providing care and treatment to adolescents and adults with mental health problems in the Aylesbury Vale area.
The Bucks Early Intervention Service has two functions; assessment and treatment. The successful candidate will be based in the Treatment Function, working as a Care Coordinator. Opportunities may also arise to work in the assessment part of the team following additional training.
The Bucks Early Intervention Service is based in the Whiteleaf Centre which is a new, purpose built Mental Health Wellbeing Campus in Aylesbury. The service covers the Aylesbury and Chiltern area and you will be expected to travel across the patch. You will be part of a motivated, supportive service where your contribution is highly important and greatly valued.
We are looking for:
- Full or part time team members.
- An enthusiastic and resourceful person who is able to work within a multi-disciplinary team both independently and with initiative.
- Ability to use your professional skills to support and motivate your colleagues and your clients.
- Familiar with current legislation, guidelines and processes that affect the way in which mental health care is delivered.
- Someone who has an understanding of mental illness and its impact on service users.
- Experience of Care Coordination.
- Ability to travel as required.
We can offer you:
- Access to regular supervision and ongoing training (including AMHP training for Social Workers)
- Internal and external training opportunities including CBT for Psychosis and Behavioural Family Therapy
- The opportunity to develop your supervisory and managerial skills where relevant
- The opportunity to contribute to the education of students.
- Excellent team working supportive colleagues and friendly efficient admin support
If you are a Registered Mental Health Nurse, Occupational Therapist or Social Worker with these skills, we would be very interested in recruiting you and welcoming you to our team.
For further details / informal visits contact:
Name: Nuala McAneney, Job title: Acting Team Manager
Email address: Nuala.firstname.lastname@example.org, Telephone number: 01865 901517
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.