Mind Matters Surrey NHS are an innovative IAPT service looking for enthusiastic and motivated Qualified / Newly Qualified High Intensity, CBT Therapists.
Flexible working is at the heart of what we do, so that our employees don’t just enjoy working for us, they thrive.
Your role will be a blend of in-person working in Chertsey
and remote home working, delivering evidence-based interventions, one to one and in group settings, to adults (aged 17yrs+) who have a range of Anxiety and Depression related problems.
You’ll be joining a strong, supportive team which is part of the Surrey and Borders NHS Partnership. We offer all the NHS benefits, including the agenda for change salary, NHS pension and the 5% outer London Fringe. We are a forward thinking and progressive service offering plenty of opportunities for further training and career development, including 4 in-house CPD days per year, supervision and long-term conditions top up training.
We’d like to hear from you if you are a CBT Therapist that can meet the requirements below:
- IAPT Post Graduate Diploma in Psychological therapies
- BABCP Provisional/Full Accreditation
- If you are newly qualified, you will have received notification of passing your course and will be eligible for BABCP provisional accreditation
- Recent evidence of working as a CBT Therapist within IAPT
- Good IT skills and excellent communication skills and demonstrable ability to work in a collaborative way with colleagues and other services.
The role is a blend of face to face and remote work and all applicants will be expected to attend annual CPD days in person. You will be required to work a minimum of one evening per week Mon-Weds (8pm) or a Saturday. The face to face clinic will be in Chertsey and where applicable, parking will be reimbursed.
Ideally, we are looking for candidates seeking full time employment, but will consider part time for excellent candidates who can work a minimum of 3 days per week.
For enquiries, please contact Jacqueline.firstname.lastname@example.org
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.