Harrow Community Mental Health Hub, based in Harrow and Wealdstone is looking for passionate RMNs who are looking to make a difference whilst working in an environment that promotes staff development and training opportunities. CNWL is passionate about developing its own staff
, driving them to go on to become more established practitioners and this post is no different.
You could bea newly qualified RMN
looking to take their first steps in the field or anexperienced practitioner
looking for a new venture;we have training and development opportunities tailored to suit your needs. Flexible working
- Our Hub operates Monday to Friday from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm however there are opportunities for this post to be tailored to suit you and your lifestyle needs withflexible workingandcondensed hoursavailable in a team that is dynamic and transforming the way we offer support to people in Harrow with mental health challenges. If this sounds like something that could inspire you then we want to hear from you!
Main duties of the job
To be you and to do what you do best in the job you love!
You will be accountable for the Care Co-ordination of a defined caseload of adults. To assess health and social care needs (including accommodation, finances, and support in accessing education, training or employment) and negotiate care plans with service users and their carers, remaining objective when working with diagnostic uncertainty.
To help support you with the above we offer a robust induction and tailored training will be given and encouraged
. As an employer, CNWL and Harrow Local Authority also offer various training opportunities, dependent on how long you are in post and your development needs as well as the CMHH offering internal training opportunities so that the team continues to learn and evolve their practice and support of their clients and each other.
We are committed to offering you an environment to flourish which includes dedicateddevelopment opportunitiesas well as ahealthier work life balance. We will offer you;
- Flexible shift working, Part-timer or Condensed hours to provide ahealthy work-life balance;60/40 work split allowing time to work from home
- Commitment from the team todevelop youby offering coaching and in-house development sessions such as Preceptorship Workshop, Leadership programmes, ACP modules and CBT-P training
- Free access to our Staff and Wellbeing serviceto ensure that you are always looking after yourself
- Commitment tocareer mappingto ensure continuous professional development including opportunities within the Trust
- On-siteshadowing opportunitiesincluding HTT, Psych Liaison and many more
- An opportunity to work with afriendly, dynamic, passionate and diverse teamwho are committed to looking after each other as well as their patients
- Excellentstaff benefits: our benefit packages are amongst the best in London and include: childcare vouchers, health and wellbeing services, season ticket loans, cycle to work scheme, blue light card, discounts at Nando's and Superdrug, mobile phone contracts and much more!
- Award-winning Staff Networks
- Hidden Gem & annualaward ceremonies
Job description Job responsibilities Please refer to the attached job description and main responsibilities Vaccination
The duties of the service to which you are applying will involve potential to work in a care home setting. This means appointees are required to have the necessary certificate of proof they are either vaccinated or medically certified as exempt and legally able to work in such settings. In order to comply with our duty of care, we require our staff to have the COVID vaccine and we will ask for proof of vaccination during the recruitment process. If candidates are unable to meet the requirements then their application may not be progressed and a refusal to provide such evidence is grounds for an offer of employment to be refused. Interview date: TBC
Bentley House is a short distance from main train links and bus stops. The following transport lines have routes that pass near Bentley House:
Bus: 140, 182, H10, H9
Train: Overground, Southern and West Midlands Railway
Tube: Bakerloo Line
If you have any questions at all then please feel free to get in touch with us, we would be very happy to have any informal discussions with you.
Person Specification Qualifications Essential
- Current Professional Qualification in mental health nursing
- Registration must be live with professional body.
- Evidence of post registration training and CPD.
- Additional post-qualification training and CPD
- Significant post registration experience years post-registration experience
- Experience of working in multidisciplinary mental health team with clients with acute/severe and enduring mental health problems
- Evidence of working in the community
- Experience managing a large and variable work load
- Evidence of mentoring or managing others
- Evidence of understanding what the role entails
- Basic counselling and group work skills
- skills in psychological interventions
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.