The role This 3 day a week (22.5 hours per week) permanent post. The post is open to clinical or counselling psychologists, psychotherapists, or psychological therapists who are registered with an appropriate body and trained at masters level or higher. The successful applicant will be part of the North Devon Psychology and Psychological Therapy Team and you will be based at the West Pilton Health and Wellbeing Clinic in Barnstaple, North Devon.
The role will include provision of psychological therapy to mental health clients presenting with a broad range of mental health problems, and may include supporting colleagues working in other services, consultation, assessment work, or clinical supervision. The post holder will receive regular clinical supervision as well as line management. We are a diverse and innovative team of 10 Psychologists, Psychotherapists, and psychological Therapists with an excellent reputation in the North Devon area.
Devon Partnership NHS Trust is growing as we establish ourselves us as one of the leading providers of mental health services in the country.
Working as part of Devon Partnership NHS Trust, you will make a difference to people’s lives from the moment you start.
£40,057 - £45,839 per annum pro rata (Band 7)
We are looking for a clinician who feels confident providing individual psychological therapy and who feels passionate about their practice and personal development
You will often work under pressure and without direct supervision, so we are looking for someone confident and capable. You will prioritise tasks, and manage your own workload, providing support for your colleagues where required.
You will become an important part of the team, working to ensure that every patient receives high quality care.
West Pilton Health and Wellbeing Clinic, Barnstaple.
Join us at Devon Partnership NHS Trust and you’ll be joining an award-winning organisation that is passionate about mental health and learning disability. One that cares about the people it supports – and one that also cares about its staff.
Our offer to you
We recognise our people want to learn and develop, becoming the best that they can be. We offer all our staff a range of training opportunities including a variety of in-house training programmes designed and delivered by experts, and opportunities to access external training where appropriate.
In addition to ongoing training and development opportunities, we are committed to providing an environment in which you can thrive.
Benefits of working at Devon Partnership NHS Trust include:
- Commitment to flexible working
- 27 days of annual leave per year plus bank holidays, increasing to 29 days after 5 years and 33 days after 10 years’ service with the NHS so you can really enjoy what Devon has to offer
- Individual personal development plans and a commitment to ongoing training - including opportunities to work in different services to build your experience and skills
- Generous NHS pension scheme
- Good maternity, paternity and adoption benefits
- Health service discounts and online benefits
- Incremental pay progression
- Free confidential employee assistance programme 24/7
- Access to our staff networks
- Health and wellbeing opportunities
- Cycle to Work Scheme and reduced public transport rates
- Structured learning and development opportunities.
- Refer a friend scheme applies – both earn up to £500 See attached t&c’s
Devon offers beautiful coastal and countryside locations with a wide range of social & leisure opportunities. This ranges from some of the best beaches in the Country, The Moors, Canals and rivers all of which can be accessed easily via foot, car, bike or boat.
Great place to work. Great place to live
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.