We are the Early Intervention Service in Oxfordshire. If you are a Registered Mental Health Nurse or Occupational Therapist, we would be very interested in recruiting you and welcoming you to our supportive team.
We are responsible for providing care and treatment for adolescents and adults (14 – 65) with first episode psychosis in Oxfordshire.
The Early Intervention Team in Oxford is a well-established, high quality service providing multidisciplinary team working across Oxfordshire. We deliver an evidenced based treatment package to people experiencing a first episode of psychosis, and are at the forefront of developing new treatments to further improve the care that we offer.
We work alongside researchers from the University of Oxford and have several clinical-academic posts within our service. We undertake a variety of research within the service, ranging from studies to understand the causes of psychosis, through to developing new treatments and evaluating the effectiveness of the service as a whole. We offer training opportunities in specific interventions such as Behavioural Family Therapy and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and are keen to develop our staff to deliver an excellent service.
We are looking for a:
- Full time team member
- An enthusiastic and resourceful person who is able to work in a multi-disciplinary team both independently and with initiative
- Ability to use your professional skills to support and motivate your clients and colleagues
- Familiar with current legislation, guidelines and processes that affect the way in which mental health care is delivered
- Someone who has an understanding of mental illness and its impact on service users
- Experience of Care Co-ordination
We can offer you:
- A managed caseload of clients for a specific geographical area whom you would work with for up to 3 years providing appropriate interventions
- Access to regular supervision and ongoing training
- Internal and external training opportunities
- The opportunity to develop your supervisory and managerial skills where relevant
- The opportunity to contribute to the education of students
- Excellent team working with supportive colleagues and friendly admin support
For further information or to arrange an informal visit, please contact Lucy Betts, Team Manager on : 01865 902724
For further details / informal visits contact:
Name: Lucy Betts
Job title: Team Manager
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: 01865 902724
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.