25 hours per week, permanent role Are you a nurse, social worker, occupational therapist, with additional CBT therapy training looking for a new career challenge?
We are looking for people to apply who have a clear passion to want to make a difference, are motivated and enthused about working with young people and families. We are a service that is known for being creative and responsive to the needs of our young people, who no matter what level of need to support their emotional wellbeing and mental health receive the right support as they need it.
We are a service that has received national funding for new and exciting developments including the trailblazer pilot looking at improving access for young people. You will be joining a service that values their staff and actively invests in their wellbeing , staff are warm, welcoming and described as the RISE family. Please note many Trust interviews are currently taking place through Microsoft Teams, this can be downloaded either through the App Store or Google Play for use on your phone/tablet.
Main duties of the job For more information on this role please see the attached support information. This will give you a better overview of the job role and requirements.
You will be a qualified professional with current registration with the NMC. You will hold a caseload of young people with complex mental health needs and will take responsibility for providing assessments and therapeutic treatment interventions across the South Warwickshire service
About us In return we can offer :
- On going opportunities for further training eg . Post graduate study with Reading & Coventry Universities, CYIAPT, EMDR, systemic family therapy , ARFID training
- Developmental posts for newly qualified practitioners looking for supported career progression
- Regular clinical , management supervision and appraisal
- Flexible working patterns and hours, which will include some virtual working
- Opportunities for creative specialised or shared roles
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Reflective practice and complex case discussion groups
- Friendly experienced MDT settings
- Opportunities to support service transformation eg home treatment team for eating disorders, crisis home treatment and CYIAPT
- A chance to be part of a service with a Good CQC rating
- access to CAMHS module at Coventry University
Job description Job responsibilities For more information on this role please see the attached support information. This will give you a better overview of the job role and requirements.
Person Specification Qualifications Essential
- Qualified Clinical Psychologist registered with the HCPC under this domain
- OR Registered mental health nurse, or Allied Health Professional with postgraduate qualification in CBT (PgDip, MSc or equivalent) with eligibility for accreditation with the BABCP
- Appropriate Post Registration qualification in Child & Adolescent Mental Health such as EMDR, DBT
- Appropriate Teaching qualification e.g. ENB 998, Practice Teaching Experience
Knowledge and skills Essential
- Skilled in the use of complex methods of psychological assessment, intervention and management
- Specialist Knowledge of the range of young people's mental health problems and mental health services
- Knowledge of recent changes and current issues in mental health service provision
- Knowledge of a range of models currently used in Child & Adolescent Mental Health Services
- Ability to work with children of all ages
- Ability to deliver evidence based therapeutic interventions.
- Ability to demonstrate competence in at least one form of evidence based psychological therapy
- Ability to work in and across teams
- Ability to manage time effectively, managing a caseload and prioritising on basis of need.
- Post Registration Experience such as: Experience of collaborative multi-disciplinary and multi-agency work
- Significant experience as a clinician in Child & Adolescent Mental Health Services
- The post involves travelling across Coventry and Warwickshire to meetings as required.
- Ability to travel independently in a timely manner
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.