Jade ward are looking for newly qualified RMN's and experienced registered mental health nurses to join their bright and friendly team. We are a well established and diverse team compromising of nurses, health care assistants, psychology, occupational therapists, activity coordinators and more! We love nothing more than providing care we would want for our loved ones and take pride in our care and practice.
This post offers a Golden Hello, or a Relocation package up to a maximum of £2000. (pro rata applies and subject to terms and conditions. Please see attached Protocol document).
Main duties of the job
Jade ward is situated within Langley Green Hospital in Crawley. Crawley is situated closely to London and Brighton and benefits from a thriving, vibrant and diverse community.
We would love to employ an NMC qualified mental health nurse passionate about outstanding patient-care. If you want to work somewhere where your ideas are heard
and your development supported
- please apply and/or contact us. We welcome you to arrange a visit to Langley Green Hospital alongside your application or even give us a follow on our Twitter page @ LGH_SPFT.
Job description Job responsibilities
We are part of a trust which offers specialist training programs tailored to enable professional development, quality improvement and improve the care our service leaders receive. We firmly believe in 'no health care without self-care' meaning we support and invest in our staff. Just some of the ways we do this include robust supervision packages, protected monthly study and safety days, staff wellbeing events and away days every 3-4 months. For newly qualified nurses there is a year long preceptorship programme with a wide range of protected study sessions to support you as you commence your nursing journey.
Person Specification Qualifications Essential
- Registered Nurse with current registration (mental health / LD/ Adult) appropriate to the job role.
- Knowledge of MHA (1983/2007).
- Knowledge of Mental Capacity Act (2005), to include practical knowledge of FACE documentation, DOLS and Best Interest decisions
- Child and Adult safe guarding procedures
- Change management, organising and prioritising workloads
- Demonstrate ability to enhance care through evidence based knowledge
- Demonstrate professional development relevant to the care group
- Demonstrates ability to assess and manage clinical risk
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.