What are the aims of the AHP Faculty ?
To bring together members from different positions, organisations and agencies to collectively respond to national, regional and local priorities related to education and workforce. This ensures that the work of the Faculty is aligned to the strategic priorities of the Integrated Care System (ICS) AHP Council and the NHS Long Term Plan.
We aim to:
- Provide and enabling space for AHPs to share expertise, collaborate and co-design innovative solutions to workforce supply.
- Contribute to the alignment of the ICS AHP Council strategic priorities.
- Ensure resilience and sustainability of the Faculty.
- Develop a culturally diverse and aware workforce, who are representative of the communities we serve, whilst being respectful and inclusive in the ways that we work.
- Promote consistency in processes and opportunities across all 14 professions within the system.
- Improve AHP attraction, recruitment, retention and support workforce progression.
- Raise the profile and skillset of the AHP workforce within the ICS.
- Provide advice within the ICS on innovative working and emerging new roles. This includes non-traditional local AHP scope, but beneficial in the influence of workforce supply.
- Develop the AHP workforce with the skills for leadership and system working.
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our team to support with the Herts and West Essex Allied Health Professionals (AHP) Faculty to deliver transformational changes as part of our collaborative network across the Herts and West Essex Integrated Care System
We are looking for someone creative, organised with excellent communication skills, with experience in transformation and quality improvement in health and or social care to co-ordinate and deliver various workforce development projects across the AHP Faculty. You will be working closely with the Strategic Faculty Lead, AHP Workforce Leads, Chief AHPs across NHS, Social Care and the Voluntary Sector to develop the Faculty network to ensure its sustainability for the future.
If you have project management experience and would like to work across various NHS Trusts, Social Care and the Voluntary sector, this could be your new post?
For further details / informal visits contact:
Name Louise Connolly Job title Strategic AHP Faculty Lead Email address firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone number 07773664302
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.