We are looking for a confident Registered Mental Health / Learning Disability Nurse (RMN / RNLD) with a passion for delivering outstanding care. Youll be picking up bank shifts, making a positive difference to the lives of the people in our care at Cygnet Joyce Parker Hospital Main duties of the job
At Cygnet, we support our people to grow their careers, gain new skills and keep stepping up. Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others every day About us
Cygnet Health Care was established in 1988. Since then we have developed a wide range of services for individuals with mental health needs, autism and learning disabilities within the UK. We have built a reputation for delivering pioneering services and outstanding outcomes for the people in our care. Our expert and highly dedicated care team of 10 000 employees empower 2864 individuals across 150 services to consistently make a positive difference to their lives, through service-user focused care and rehabilitation. Job descriptionJob responsibilitiesWe are looking for a Bank Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)/Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You will have the opportunity to work Bank shifts at Cygnet Joyce Parker Hospital. Cygnet Joyce Parker Hospital is our new state-of-the-art Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) in Coventry.
The hospitalsupports young people aged between 12 and 18 with mental health illness in psychiatric intensive care and low secure environments. Apply now to enjoy flexibility while reaping the rewards of providing outstanding care and making a huge difference to our service users and their families.Why Cygnet? Well offer you
At Cygnet, we support our people to be happy both in and out of work. This means great perks such as free meals & parking. Benefits:
- Free parking and free meals for staff on duty
- NHS Discount Cards & Blue Light Card includes big brand discounts.
- Employee referral scheme: recommend a friend to us and claim a cash reward for their successful hire.
- RCNI Membership
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Plus much more
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, & improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure & Healthcare Commission guidelines
An experienced RMN/RNLD with a current Pin Number, youll have Essential:
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
Cygnet Health Care
- CAMHS experience
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. About Cygnet Joyce Parker Hospital...
Joyce Parkerwas a caring and dedicated staff member at one of our services in the West Midlands who sadly passed away during the COVID pandemic. In her honour and remembrance we have named the hospital after her Cygnet Joyce Parker Hospital.
Cygnet Joyce Parker Hospitalsupports young people aged between 12 and 18 with mental health illness in psychiatric intensive care and low secure environments. The aim of service is to help young people stabilise and return home as soon as possible. The services provided at the hospital are:
- Mermaid Ward- is a 10 bed CAMHS PICU service with a 10 bed emergency place of safety suite for young people with severe mental illness.
- Pixie Ward-is our 14 bed general adolescent acute service, providing support for young people, male and female.
- Dragon Ward is a 10 bedCAMHS low secure service for young people with complex mental health needs. This new service is now accepting referrals and opened its doors February 2022
At Cygnet Joyce Parker we work to create an inclusive work environment that is patient centred. We work collaboratively with external organisations including NHS England, local CCGs and CQC. What next?
If you care about making a difference - we want to talk to you. Click the button to apply or send your CV to GraceCockroft@cygnethealth.co.ukPerson SpecificationGeneral RequirementsEssential
- Please refer to job description above
- Please refer to job description above
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.