An exciting and unique opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager Research to join theCANDDID (Centre for Autism, Neurodevelopmental Disorders, and Intellectual Disability) team.
The post is to work with the CANDDID team on a Complex Continuing Care project. The role will involve project management, protocol development, data collection and analysis (quantitative and qualitative), report writing, and writing for publication.
For more information please contact Sujeet Jadeokar (email@example.com) or Danny Acton (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Main duties of the job
We are looking for someone with a research background who is familiar with both qualitative and quantitative methodologies and who is used to doing basic statistical analysis using SPSS or STATA. They will undertake some data analysis, deep dive qualitative analysis, project manage development of outcomes framework and help write final reports, research protocols and papers.
CWP provides health and care services for local people, including mental health, learning disability, community physical health and all-age disability care - including the provision of three GP surgeries.
Our aim is to help people to be the best they can be, adopting a compassionate, person-centred approach to everything we do. We were recently rated as Outstanding for Caring by the Care Quality Commission with a Good rating overall.
We have been recognised by the Health Service Journal as one of the top places to work in the health service for the last two years running. CWP also scored the highest in the north west (among mental health, learning disability and community Trusts) for staff recommending CWP as a place to work in the NHS Staff Survey 2020.
We have services across Wirral and Cheshire, as well as Trafford, Warrington, Bolton, Halton and Liverpool - and provide specialist services for the North West as a whole.
Apply now to join our skilled and friendly teams and help us to deliver our vision to improve health and wellbeing by providing high quality care. We offer a variety of roles at all levels.
CWP are committed to making our recruitment practices as inclusive as possible for everyone. We are committed to promoting equality and diversity and developing a culture that values differences. We are proud to be a Disability Confident employer.
We welcome applications from people who have direct experience of accessing our services.
Job description Job responsibilities
Please download a copy of the job description for full details.
Recruitment selection processes are based on competence (see Person specification) and values.
CWP recruits people that can demonstrate the Trusts Values and Behaviours in their everyday life. Therefore, if you are invited to interview, you will be undertaking aValues Based Interview/Assessment,
which explores not only what you do but how and why you do it.
Before applying, we encourage you to review the Trusts Values and Behaviours which are the 6 Cs Communication, Competence, Courage, Care, Compassion and Commitment. A Guide to completing your application form can be accessed on the right side of this page under the job description.
The Supporting Information Section in your application should therefore reflect your understanding of the Trusts Values and associated Behaviours. You will be expected to provide us with examples from work experience and/or personal life which demonstrate these values through your behaviour.
If your disability meets the definition set out in the Equality Act 2010, and you can show that you meet the essential criteria described in the person specification for an available position, please answer YES to the question: Do you wish to be considered under the Guaranteed Interview Scheme? Please also inform the team if you have any special support needs to be considered as part of the interview and selection processes.
We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for our Armed Forces community. Please answer YES to the question in the application form.
All new clinical support staff will be required to have completed or working towards the Care Certificate (CWP In-house 2 day training to be completed within 6 months of start date).
Please note applicants will be required to pay for their DBS check. Costs are deducted from salary following appointment.You are encouraged to enrol for the DBS Update Service. A small annual fee of £13 per year applies.
New entrants to the NHS will commence on the minimum of the scale stated above.
CWP encourages and supports all staff to become vaccinated against COVID-19.
Applicants are advised to apply early as if a large number of applications are received for this post we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the advertised date.
If you experience any technical difficulties or need help when making an application please contact our Recruitment Team on 01244 393100.
Good luck with your application. We hope to welcome you to Team CWP very soon.
Person Specification Qualifications Essential
- Project Management experience / qualification i.e. Prince 2 or equivalent.
- Evidence of continuous professional development around Project Management
- Degree in relevant subject
- Qualifications/training in coaching, mentoring and are desirable.
- Postgraduate qualification in leadership and management.
- Teaching/Training qualification.
Knowledge & Expertise Essential
- Experience of qualitative and quantitative methodologies and basic statistical analysis
- In depth knowledge of health service management, including change management and workforce re-design
- Understanding of the current NHS agenda from a working longer perspective
- Understanding of the workforce population needs and national and regional associated targets for improvement in relation to working longer
- Expertise in the design implementation, delivery and management of significant projects
- Detailed understanding of contracting and governance rules and regulations in the NHS
- Understanding of Organisational Developmental principles
- Experience of working in a project management role and at a management level within the NHS and/or Local Authority.
- Experience of successfully bidding for funding to support the delivery of projects.
- Experience of developing project management frameworks to support the delivery of multiple projects.
- Experience of producing formal reports for Boards and sub-committees, and presenting, as required.
- Experience of Chairing and participating in multi-agency forums, Boards and meetings.
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.