This is an exciting opportunity for an SAS doctor to join the Worthing Assessment and Treatment team. The post holder will provide high quality care to patients in the Worthing area in the community.
Main duties of the job
The post holder will assess new patients, create treatment plans, formulations and risk assessments and follow up patients. They will work with the multidisciplinary team in providing care for patients under the team.
Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust is a large mental health trust in the South East of England. We are rated outstanding for caring.
Job description Job responsibilities
The post holder will join the MDT in Worthing ATS in providing care to patients in the community in the Worthing area.
Person Specification Essential and desirable Essential
- MBBS or equivalent
- 4 years at full-time postgraduate training or higher or equivalent experience with at least 2 years in a specialty training programme in a relevant specialty
- Fully registered with the GMC with a licence to practise at the time of appointment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Able to manage clinical complexity and uncertainty
- Qualification or higher degree in medical education, clinical research or management.
- Approved under S12 OR able to achieve with 3 months of appointment
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.