Are you ready for a new challenge and a new opportunity? Are you bored with your current role and ready to work for a team which is strongly committed to professional development and offering in-house training opportunities?
Our Eastleigh Community Mental Health Team currently has an opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic Community Mental Health Nurse to join the team.
We are looking to recruit a health care professional who is skilled and with a passion for working within mental health to deliver high quality of care and support. This post is open to newly qualified nurses.**** Our Trust is offering “£2,500 Golden Hello Payment” to successful candidates outside of Hampshire and Isle of Wight! ***
Key aspects of the role include:
- Carrying Clinical Caseload
- Contributing to the process of service user’s ongoing assessment
- Delivering community interventions
- Formulating care plans in line with assessed need
- Working in a manner which is helpful to the service user and the referrer, based on principles of recovery, personalisation and choice.
- Working with individuals in the least restrictive manner possible.
- Working in a service which may include some evening, weekends and bank holidays.
You will have previous experience in the effective and positive management of people with mental health needs and will be able to evidence effective team working and leadership skills.Ability to drive and use of a car for work purpose is essential in this role.
We ensure all of our staff have access to regular clinical supervision, group reflective practice and regular training opportunities to help you to achieve your personal goals, and ensure continuing professional development.
We look forward to receiving your application!
For further information or informal visits, please contact Stephen Abbah – Team Leader on 02380615729.
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.