Would you like to be part of something Outstanding? *We are offering a generous relocation package for this role* We are seeking an experienced and dedicated Consultant Psychiatrist to join our team in our CAMHS inpatient Team based at Forest House, Radlett.
This is a hugely exciting time for the Trust having recently achieved an OUTSTANDING CQC RATING
and being one of just five mental health and learning disabilities NHS trusts in England to hold an outstanding rating.
Over the years the quality of our services and the achievements of our staff have been recognised nationally including the “MENTAL HEALTH TRUST OF THE YEAR AWARD 2020”
at the Health Service Journal Awards.
In a recent NHS Staff Survey we achieved the best score for safety culture amongst mental health and learning disabilities trusts throughout the country. Our staff have also said that they would recommend HPFT as a place to work and as a place for their friends and family to receive care.
We are driven by our values. If you believe in Respect, Kindness and a Positive outlook then you'll be right at home. The combination of our clinical practice and first-class academic connections means that our medical professionals have a wide range of opportunities to develop their careers and achieve their aspirations, while supporting their health and wellbeing. Here’s what we have to offer you
- Mentoring support for new Consultants
- Access to Leadership, Teaching, Education and Research opportunities
- Access to a large peer group of enthusiastic and high-calibre Consultants
- Study leave of 30 days over 3 years
- Study leave budget of £800 per person per annum
- A strong ethos on Learning and Development
- Innovative patient electronic record system (PARIS)/ Admin and IT equipment/ software to improve work experience (4G enabled laptop provided upon starting)
- Flexible working
- Excellent staff benefits
- Health and wellbeing support
- Actively working with Community Projects and Interventions
- Dedicated support to help become a future NHS Leader
- Developmental post – more time in job plans dedicated to SPA
- Generous Relocation Package of up to £7.5k* (subject to terms and conditions)
Our Health Hub helps improve staff health and wellbeing across the Trust – encouraging staff to step away from their work and think about their own health. This includes:
- Workshops, challenges and social events throughout the year
- Confidential and safe forums where staff can talk about the emotional impact of work
- An equality and diversity staff network providing support to all staff
- Mindfulness bite size taster session
- Mini health check
- Free, confidential counselling services 24/7
In addition to the generous pension and annual leave that comes with NHS employment, the trust offers additional benefits to our staff including a salary sacrifice scheme enabling staff to drive a brand new car or purchase a new bike as well as an HMRC scheme enabling savings on registered childcare costs. Who we’re looking for
We are looking for medical professionals who want to work in collaboration with our service users, carers and colleagues to provide the very best treatment and care. Professionals who want to develop and consolidate their clinical skills and competencies whilst working in a Trust with a patient-centred ethos and a strong commitment to the delivery of high quality education and training. Have you heard about our Simulation Training Facility?
In our continuous drive to improve quality of care we want to be at the forefront of offering innovative learning and development opportunities for our medical workforce and all our staff. HPFT has developed a pioneering Simulation Training Facility within the Trust to provide innovative mental health simulation training. More information can be found on the attached Job Description. About your role
The post holder will be one of WTE Consultant Psychiatrists providing medical leadership to the 18 bedded Male Ward OwlWard provides a robust multidisciplinary assessment and treatment of all new admissions to the ward. Patients can undergo an intensive period of assessment and/or treatment before.
You must ensure the relevant professional registration is maintained, including Section 12, Approved Clinician, and Responsible Clinician status.
*terms and conditions apply Want to learn more?
Please contact Medical Staffing on 07971639527 or email email@example.com
**Please note due to COVID related delays the Job Description is pending approval by the Royal College of Psychiatry. Once approved the final Job Description will be shared with shortlisted candidates**
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.