We are looking for an enthusiastic, forward thinking, passionate and motivated nurse or allied health professional to join our CAMHS Crisis intervention Home Treatment Team. As a band 6, CAMHS Practitioner you will work closely with the team lead to coordinate the shift and ensure safe and effective working across the team. The team work 7 days a week 08.00-20.00 hours, therefore shifts are part of the working practice, the team may also need to respond to the 136 suite as required.
If you are interested in applying for this please approach Leanne Knight or Delta Dutton, CAMHS Crisis Team Leaders or Tom Fox, Clinical Lead.
We positively welcome applications from people who represent diverse communities.
Main duties of the job
- To direct and oversee the day to day delivery of clinical services provided by the Crisis Intervention/Home Treatment service which is inclusive of the Paediatric Liaison Service and the management of the CAMHS 136 Suite.
- Ensuring that the Service Manager/Clinical Lead is fully cognisant of significant day to day issues through effective and proactive agreed communication.
- To contribute to the clinical management of a team caseload of clients with complex needs, using CPA principles, evidence based/client centred principles to assess, plan, implement and evaluate interventions, which will be delivered mainly in the home or community setting.
- To support care co-ordination within the Tier 3 teams and attends relevant team meetings on behalf of the CIHTT and ensures that issues/discussions are feedback to the wider team.
About us Join our Team in Black Country Healthcare
Here at Black Country Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust, we pride ourselves on employing the best people who have the right skills, vision and values to make a difference to the communities we serve.
Job description Job responsibilities So ask yourself:
- Do you want to be part of developing national good practice initiatives?
- Are you skilled in working with children and young people with mental health needs at point of crisis?
- Do you believe in a patient focussed approach to care pathway development?
- Do you work effectively as part of an enhanced multidisciplinary team?
- Are you looking for opportunities for career development and progression?
Person Specification Criteria Essential
- oNMC Registration or other relevant professional registration body
- oExperience of working with children and young people with mental Health problems
- oRisk assessment experience
- oA knowledge of CAMHS issues and developments in a local and national context
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.