We’re searching for qualified and experienced registered mental health nurses for exciting new roles within our Adult Services at Torbay Hospital. We have our already established Haytor ward and are about to open our brand new, state-of-the-art Salus ward.
- Are you an experienced, committed and dynamic mental health nurse who wants to use their skills to make a difference?
- Do you want to work with an NHS Trust that values your development and works with you to plan a career pathway?
- Looking for a better work/life balance? We can offer a 4 day week at either 37.5 hours or 30 hours per week! We also offer a choice of full and part time roles.
- Have you ever wanted to live and work in one of the UK’s most beautiful areas? If so we can offer relocation assistance up to £8,000.00!
Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team (MDT) you will use your skills, knowledge and understanding of mental health care to assess patients, then develop, implement and evaluate a programme of care for them. As a trust, we embrace the recovery approach, embedding a holistic approach to care. You will be willing to lead, inspiring your colleagues to deliver care that helps patients on the road to recovery.
We provide a positive environment in which to deliver high quality care, therapy and recreation. The overall focus of care within our Adult Services is upon personal recovery – supporting people to attain their goals, to achieve a sense of hope, opportunity and control and to move towards independence.
This is an exciting time to be joining us as we continue to grow. We’re committed to helping you become the best you can be and offer significant opportunities for development, alongside an attractive benefits package and a rewarding working environment. About You
You will be passionate about making a difference to people’s lives. You will be responsible for managing and directing the care of vulnerable people we are responsible for. You will use your skills and experience to develop packages of treatment that focus on recovery.
Personally, you will be a clear and confident communicator, capable of interacting and working effectively with people who use our services, their families and carers, staff and stakeholders from all backgrounds.
Working independently, you will make decisions that change lives every single day. Our Offer To You
Benefits of working at Devon Partnership NHS Trust include:
- Wide range of leadership development opportunities
- Comprehensive preceptorship programme
- Commitment to flexible working wherever possible
- 27 days of annual leave per year plus bank holidays, increasing to 29 days after 5 years and 33 days after 10 years’ service with the NHS so you can really enjoy what Devon has to offer
- Refer a friend scheme and both earn £500
- Research opportunities
- Generous NHS pension scheme
- Access to free recovery and wellbeing courses from our Recovery College
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- 24/7 Employee assistance programme
- Relocation support up to £8,000.00
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.