An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Band 6 nurse to work in the Recovery team within the South Dales Adult CMHT.
We are a small, friendly and supportive team based at St. Oswald's Hospital, Ashbourne.
Main duties of the job
The post will involve working with a varied caseload of people who are experiencing severe and enduring mental ill-health, enabling them through their recovery journey.
It is essential that you have good communication skills and that you operate as a well-integrated member of the multi-disciplinary team, maintaining a person-centred focus.
You will need a thorough knowledge of the Care Programme Approach and be able to demonstrate expertise in risk assessment and management.As a Lead Nurse, you will have post registration experience and be able to demonstrate post-registration study and development.
You will be expected to be a role model, offering mentoring and supervision to other staff and students.You will need to have the ability to transport yourself and service users across a wide, geographical area, without compromising service needs.
Join 'Team Derbyshire Healthcare' and become part of a talented, compassionate and enthusiastic workforce committed to a vision of 'making a positive difference in people's lives'.
CQC rated us as 'GOOD' overall, commenting on how our colleagues treated patients with compassion and kindness and felt positive and proud about working for the trust.
- Commitment to flexible working where this is possible
- 27 days annual leave/year plus bank holidays, increasing to 29 days after 5 years & 33 days after 10 years' service
- Yearly appraisal and commitment to ongoing training
- Generous NHS pension scheme
- Good maternity, paternity and adoption benefits
- Health service discounts and online benefits
- Incremental pay progression
- Free confidential employee assistance programme 24/7
- Access to our LGBTI+ network, BAME Network and Christian Network
- Health and wellbeing opportunities
- Structured learning and development opportunities
Job description Job responsibilities PLEASE NOTE: To view the Job Description and Person Specification, please click APPLY FOR THIS JOB - this link will take you to the TRAC Recruitment Site. You will need to register if you do not already have an account
Person Specification Registered Nurse RMN Essential
- ENB 998 or mentorship training
- Evidence of on going professional development
- Must have experience of working within a multi disciplinary team setting
- Experience of working within a community team
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.