Band 6 – Community Mental Health Nurse – Older Adults Pathway
Are you a Mental Health Nurse (RMN) looking for a new opportunity to work in an organisation that will help you develop and achieve your goals to become the best you can be? If so, you're in luck.
Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation Trust has an opportunity to join our Older Adults Mental Health team in South West Staffordshire. We are an award-winning team and when you come to work with us, we will help you reach your full potential. Not only that, we will actively seek opportunities to share the great things you are doing, with others locally, regionally, and nationally.
As an experienced Mental Health Nurse from the NHS or private sector, you'll join a team that works in close partnership with Staffordshire Police and Mental Health Services, and you’ll join a Trust that puts people at the heart of what we do.
Your career with us will be enjoyable and rewarding as you develop specialist skills and make a real difference for some of the most vulnerable people in society.
It's a career that you can take pride in and enjoy, and together we can make life better for our communities.What you will get:
- An annual salary of up to £39,207 (37.5 hours per week) depending on experience (pro rata)
- 35 - 41 days annual leave – including bank holidays(depending on length of service)
- Ongoing career development and training
- NHS Pension Scheme – one of the most comprehensive and generous schemes in the UK
- Wellbeing support, such as access to the MPFT Staff Psychology Service, and additional wellbeing days, along with activities throughout the year
- Annual recognition event recognising our employees who live and breathe our values
- Flexible working opportunities
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, a cycle to work scheme, an annual leave purchase scheme, and much more!Things that you will have:
What you will be doing:
- A relevant nursing qualification and registration – RMN
- Patient-facing nursing experience within the past 3 years
- Strong team-working skills
- A high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach
- A positive attitude and be naturally caring and compassionate
- A commitment to high-quality care and values and evidence-based practice
- Excellent teamwork skills, and professionalism
- Working in the Older Adult Community Mental Health Pathway.
- Delivering high-quality clinical service to service users and their families.
- Managing a complex caseload and being responsible for clinical and caseload supervision of other team members where identified.
- Operating as a care coordinator for a defined caseload of service users
- Delivering therapeutic interventions, following an agreed care plan, to an identified group of people experiencing mental health-related difficulties.
Here at MPFT, we understand that for the perfect career opportunity, you may need to relocate. That's why we're offering an attractive amount of funding to help you make that move!
We want you to feel entirely supported, both in work and outside of it - and since Staffordshire is a fantastic location, why not let us help you make that move a reality.
If you would like to find out more about the team/post please contact Jody Blencowe – Team Pathway Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 07805 737369 / 03003033427
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.