- Are you passionate about supporting and developing others?
- Do you have what it takes to offer pastoral support to Support Workers?
- Are you a Registered Nurse or Allied Health Professional?
Then we are delighted to offer you an exciting opportunity to work within the dynamic Nurse Research Education and Development team assisting in the implementation of quality education and training programmes.
To protect the health and safety of our staff/workers, patients, and those attending our sites, we encourage our workforce to get fully vaccinated against COVID
Main duties of the job
Work with external education providers to support recruitment of support workers and promote the trust as an employer of choice
- Support Sussex Partnership management in achieving strategic and executive initiative goals.
- Working with the Workforce Supply Team, support the development and implementation of the recruitment strategy for support workers and the nursing pipeline within the Trust.
- Support Ofsted quality assurance monitoring visits to the Trust.
- Lead on the development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the Care Certificate for support workers.
Please view our Trust website for further information about working for Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust:
Job description Job responsibilities
Please see the attached Job description
The person in this role will work with the Senior Development Nurse for the Health and Care Academy, Practice Education Facilitators, counterparts in Recruitment and Human Resources (HR), The Education and Development Team to positively support, influence and improve the recruitment, retention, development and career aspirations of support workers across the trust.
The post holder will need to work with minimal supervision contributing to supporting managers, Recruitment, HR and NRED to enhance the experience of the support worker. Support will include identifying learning opportunities, promotion of career development and progression. To include guiding and supporting access to apprenticeship training, professional higher education, the Care Certificate and mentor training.
Person Specification Qualifications Essential
- RN - learning disability or mental health nursing or allied health professional or degree equivalent level study.
- For nursing: mentorship module, ENB 998 or assessors training (must be able to demonstrate being up to date)
- Evidence of professional development since qualification
- Recent clinical experience
- Understanding of own accountability and responsibilities
- Current experience at Band 5/6 with experience of a assessing role with undergraduate students/trainees
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.