Associate Director of Specialist Services
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented health professional to join our Care Group to help shape our ongoing transformation and provide outstanding leadership
The successful candidate will join the leadership team in delivering a diverse range of services across Essex, Suffolk, Luton and Bedfordshire.
The principle duties of the role will see the successful applicant being responsible for the following services in either Mid & South Essex or North East & West Essex.
- Forensic In-Patient and Community Services
- Health & Justice & Street Triage Teams
- Tier 4 CAMHS In-Patient Services
- Mother & Baby In Patient Team
- Substance Misuse Community & In-Patient Teams
- Health Outreach and APMS Teams
- Veterans Mental Health
- Learning Disability In-Patient & Community Services
Main duties of the job Leading with Care
- The Associate Director will lead with care by promoting teamwork, spreading a caring environment, and ensuring the systematic provision of high quality, safe and effective servicesPartnership & System working
- The post holder will engage and work collaboratively, developing good relationships with operational services, clinical leadership, CCG's, ECC and ICS colleagues, NHS England/ Improvement and our Provider Collaborative system partners. You will ensuring these services are effective, well-coordinated and responsive, delivering benefits for patients, and to the changing needs of the local population. Transformational leadership
- The post holder will lead and support service transformation across Specialist Services pathways, improving areas of key performance, interpret and develop policy and strategy relating to our services and ensure that these are reflected in the Care Group, Trust and multi-agency plans.Operational leadership
- The post holder will build capability to enable teams to meet future challenges. They will be accountable for the delivery of services; supporting the Director of Specialist Services to manage the human, financial and physical resources across our area of responsibility
Safety and high quality services are our priority. You will have a strong understanding of what this mean to those who use our services, our staff and our partners. You will have demonstrable experience in delivering transformative programme's underpinned by strong governance and data driven analysis.
If this role is exciting to you we would welcome your application. Or if you would like to know more then get in touch and we will be happy to hear from you and to let you know more.
Job description Job responsibilities
For further information please see attached job description and person specification. Should you require further information then please feel free to contact us.
Person Specification Experience Essential
- Knowledge from the personal spec
- Degree Level Education or equivalent experience
- Senior level management experience
- Relevent Professional Qualification
- Significant profesisonal development
- Board Level Experience or Equivalent
- Experience of managing services within the portfolio
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.