Are you a Band 6 Specialist Physiotherapist with Paediatric experience, or a Band 5 ready to progress your career ? We are looking for dynamic and enthusiastic physiotherapists to join our community team . The team are proactive in their approach to treatment and management for a range of ages for those with complex needs, and work closely with the local acute providers to promote effective care for individuals.
- Full time and part time hours considered.
- Regular clinical and safeguarding supervision.
- Opportunities for regular internal training.
- AHP funding allocated for external training.
Main duties of the job
The post holder will be required to
- Undertake assessments and treatment for a wide range of conditions such as those with a neurological, neuromuscular, and neurodevelopmental presentation.
- Effectively commute across the region to undertake clinical visits in nursery, school and clinical settings.
- Support the service with triage and CPIP-UK clinics, at the various clinical bases across the region.
- Implement and support the 24 hour postural management approach alongside the MDT.
- Effectively communicate with both families and professionals both verbally and written, completing Education Health Care Plans and Safeguarding reports.
- Completion of electronic notes using System One
- Provide support and supervision for others within the team structure.
We are an award winning and CQC rated good health and social careTrust that delivers integrated health services to communities across Hull,East and North Yorkshire. To find out more about our wide range ofservices visit humber.nhs.uk/Services
You will join our team of over 3,000 colleagues that work together to change lives. lives. We're proud of our Trust community and we know you will receive a warm welcome and all the support you'll need from your new team to get you started.
We are a forward thinking and dynamic Trust with a real commitment to staff development. We value our staff and invest in them to ensure they have the right skills to deliver outstanding care.
We offer a wide range of benefits to help support a healthy work-life balance and support your overall health and wellbeing.
Find out more about what makes our Trust 'Humbelievable' at join.humber.nhs.uk
Job description Job responsibilities
For further information with regard to this vacancy please see the attached Job Description and Person Specification.
Person Specification Qualifications Essential
- HCPC registration
- Qualified Physiotherapist
- Previous experience in Children's physiotherapy
- Evidence of continuing professional development relevant to paediatric Physiotherapy at a specialist level of care
- Experience of supervision of students
- Experience of clinical audit and research
Personal Skills/Attributes Essential
- Able to effectively commute/driving licence
- oAbility to communicate effectively and sensitively with children and their carers.
- Ability to work flexibly to respond to specific service needs.
- Evidence of working with MDT
- Fully understanding of relevant clinical practice, standards and protocols within Paediatric Physiotherapy.
- Knowledge of children's specialist equipment and postural management
- Knowledge of standardised tests used with children
- Member of specialist interest group/network
- Some understanding of relevant clinical practice, standards and protocols within Paediatric Physiotherapy.
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.