An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and experienced RMN to join the Killamarsh and North East Chesterfield Community Mental Health Team.
This post is currently based at Killamarsh Clinic.
The post involves the provision of care to service users in Killamarsh and North East Chesterfield; including comprehensive, evidence-based assessment and treatment, using a range of appropriate interventions, based on local and national practice guidance.
You will need a thorough knowledge of the Care Programme Approach and be able to demonstrate expertise in risk assessment and management working in a community setting.
We are looking for experience and commitment, together with a desire to make our service the best we can through innovation and collaboration with our key stakeholders.
Main duties of the job
The post will entail working with people who are experiencing severe and enduring mental ill-health to enable them through their recovery journey.
It is essential that you have good communication skills and that you operate as a well-integrated member of the multi-disciplinary team, maintaining a person-centred focus.As a lead nurse, you will have demonstrable RMN post registration experience and be able to demonstrate post-registration study and development.
You will also need to demonstrate expertise around NMC Nurse Competencies.
You will be expected to be a role model, offering mentoring and supervision to other staff and students.You will need to have the ability to transport yourself and service users across a wide, geographical area, without compromising service needs.
Join 'Team Derbyshire Healthcare' and become part of a talented, compassionate and enthusiastic workforce committed to a vision of 'making a positive difference in people's lives'.
CQC rated us as 'GOOD' overall, commenting on how our colleagues treated patients with compassion and kindness and felt positive and proud about working for the trust.
- Commitment to flexible working where this is possible
- 27 days annual leave/year plus bank holidays, increasing to 29 days after 5 years & 33 days after 10 years' service
- Yearly appraisal and commitment to ongoing training
- Generous NHS pension scheme
- Good maternity, paternity and adoption benefits
- Health service discounts and online benefits
- Incremental pay progression
- Free confidential employee assistance programme 24/7
- Access to our LGBTI+ network, BAME Network and Christian Network
- Health and wellbeing opportunities
- Structured learning and development opportunities
Job description Job responsibilities PLEASE NOTE: Please see attached Job Description and Person Specification. To apply, please click APPLY FOR THIS JOB - this link will take you to the TRAC Recruitment Site. You will need to register if you do not already have an account. From 11 November 2021, everyone working in care homes has to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 by law to protect residents.
As a provider of services to CQC registered care homes, we shall only employ you if you are fully vaccinated in roles that require you to work in a DHcFT-led core unit or care home setting (unless you are medically exempt). Mandatory vaccination will be part of your terms and conditions of employment (unless an exemption applies)
Person Specification Registered Nurse RMN Essential
- ENB 998 or mentorship training
- Evidence of on going professional development
- Must have experience of working within a multi disciplinary team setting
- Experience of working within a community team
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.