This is a newly created post, adding to the medical establishment of Horsham assessment and treatment community team. The post holder will provide senior medical input to the team.
Main duties of the job
The post holder will provide senior medical leadership. They will work with the MDT and other services, both within the Trust and in the third sector, to provide high quality healthcare for people with mental health diagnoses in Horsham.
Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust is a large mental health trust based in the South East of England. We are rated Excellent for caring. To protect the health and safety of our staff/workers, patients, and those attending our sites, we encourage our workforce to get fully vaccinated against COVID.
Job description Job responsibilities
The post holder will assess, diagnose, risk assess and formulate management plans for new patients referred to the team. They will follow up treatment plans and provide consultation to MDT members.
Person Specification Essential and desirable Essential
- Registered with GMC with license to practice
- Included on specialist register or within 6 months
- Excellent communication skills
- Actively participated in audit or QI projects
- Qualification or higher degree in medical education, clinical research or management
- In good standing with GMC with respect to warning and conditions on practice
- Wide range of specialist and sub-specialist experience relevant to post within NHS or comparable service
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.