We are looking for a confident Clinical or Counselling Psychologist with a passion for delivering outstanding care. Youll be working 22.5 hours a week over 3 days, making a positive difference to the lives of the people in our care at Cygnet Hospital Harrow. Main duties of the job
At Cygnet, we support our people to grow their careers, gain new skills and keep stepping up. Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others every day About us
Cygnet Health Care was established in 1988. Since then we have developed a wide range of services for individuals with mental health needs, autism and learning disabilities within the UK. We have built a reputation for delivering pioneering services and outstanding outcomes for the people in our care. Our expert and highly dedicated care team of 10 000 employees empower 2864 individuals across 150 services to consistently make a positive difference to their lives, through service-user focused care and rehabilitation. Job descriptionJob responsibilities
Are you an outstanding Clinical or Counselling Psychologist with a passion for delivering high quality care?
We need a Registered Psychologist to join our team at Cygnet Hospital Harrow on a part time, 3 days (22.5hr) per week basis.
Cygnet Health Care have been providing a national network of specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
With us, youll have the chance to progress your career as part of a dynamic, supportive team.
Maximising positive outcomes & recovery for ourpatientsits a challenging, satisfying vocation.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
Youll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
So if you care about making a difference every day we want to hear from you. Cygnet Hospital Harrow:
Cygnet Hospital Harrow provides a recovery focused service treating a wide range of mental health problems. We also offer specialist diagnostic, assessment and inpatient services for individuals with mental health needs and who also have a dual diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder. Your Day-to-Day
We are looking for someone who is...
- Youll be working 22.5hours a week
- Work as a team Psychologist within a multidisciplinary team (MDT)
- Carry out psychological assessments & provide therapy to individuals & groups
- Collaboratively develop care plans with the MDT
- Provide training & supervision to colleagues, & consultation to teams
- Evaluate the service, contribute to its development & carry out clinical research
- Disseminate outcomes via conference presentations and publications.
Why Cygnet? Well offer you
- A HCPC registered Clinical or Counselling Psychologist with experience in a clinical forensic or mental health setting
- Preferably trained in complex therapies such as Schema focused, Cognitive Analytical and DBT
- Passionate about working with people with a range of complex mental health needs
- Capable of treating difficulties such as self-harm, physical & verbal aggression, history of sexual offending and drug & alcohol problems.
- Strong career progression opportunities into management roles
- Monthly reflective practice, & support with CPD opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme & employee discount saving.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check. Ready to make a positive change?
Please click on the apply now link below.
Join us! In this role youll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families. Person SpecificationGeneral RequirementsEssential
- Please refer to job description above
- Please refer to job description above
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.