We are looking for a confident Nurse Associate with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You'll be working 42 hours a week making a positive difference to the lives of the people in our care at Cygnet Views in Matlock, DerbyshireMain duties of the job
At Cygnet, we support our people to grow their careers, gain new skills and keep stepping up. Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others every day About us
Cygnet Health Care was established in 1988. Since then we have developed a wide range of services for individuals with mental health needs, autism and learning disabilities within the UK.
We have built a reputation for delivering pioneering services and outstanding outcomes for the people in our care.
Our expert and highly dedicated care team of 10,000 employees empower 2864 individuals across 150 services to consistently make a positive difference to their lives, through service-user focused care and rehabilitation.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
We are looking for a full time Nurse Associate to join our female learning disability service, located in Matlock, Derbyshire.
You will be working 42 hours per week at Cygnet Views.
Cygnet Views is a 10 bed high dependency complex care service for women with learning disabilities, associated complex needs and who may have behaviours that challenge
You will work independently under the leadership of Registered Nurses, to provide holistic and person centred care and support for service users. You will deliver hands on care for patients as part of the nursing team.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
You'll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others every day.Your Day-to-Day
Why Cygnet? Well offer you
- Support the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care planning & risk assessments with service users on admission and at appropriate intervals and under supervision of the Registered Nurse.
- Ensure all interventions are documented clearly and comprehensively in clinical notes, care plans, risk assessments and other under the supervision of the Registered Nurse.
- Undertake medication administration duties in-line with the NMC code, Cygnet Health Cares policies, and own professional sphere of competence.
- Completing safe and therapeutic observation and engagement duties in line with relevant Cygnet Health Care policies.
- Practice in line with Cygnet Health Cares organisational values; (Care, Respect, Empower, Trust, and Integrity).
- You will work within the NMC code of conduct, acting in the best interests of people you care for
- £14.00 per Hour / £30,576 per Annum
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support
- A high quality work environment
- Free meals on duty
- Employee referral scheme
- Employee recognition initiatives
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health check
- Plus many more
- A Registered Nursing Associate on the NMC Register
- Educated to a minimum level 5 Foundation degree level specific to nursing associate practice
- Understanding of the scope of the role of the Nursing Associate in context of the nursing and interdisciplinary team and the organisation, and how the role may contribute to service development
- Experience of working in teams under appropriate supervision as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills IT skills appropriate to the role
Click apply or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgPerson SpecificationGeneral RequirementsEssential
- Please refer to job description above
- Please refer to job description above
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.