Do you relish a challenge and enjoy working as part of a team?
We are looking for dynamic, creative therapists who are enthusiastic and motivated with very good communication, organizational and time management skills.
Oxfordshire Speech and Language Therapy Service is large and friendly with supportive and innovative managers and a strong vision for the development of the Service. We are currently undergoing a service review and are working on a new way to deliver our Service. We will offer you opportunities for clinical support and for further development of your skills through training. Newly qualified staff will also have the opportunity to be part of the Oxford Health Preceptorship program. You will have excellent supervision and support from the Team including regular supervision along with the opportunity to participate in peer group supervision and group learning opportunities with other SLT’s in the service.
- Provide assessment, therapy and support to children and young people and their families in a range of settings
- Work with families, setting staff and multidisciplinary teams
- Build links with partners from Education Services in your locality
- Work within the Children’s Speech and Language Therapy Team and be involved implementing evidence-based practice within the Service and contributing to service development
- Support the use of signs, symbols and communication aids in the home and settings
- The post will include work supporting children and young people with a range of clinical presentations across a variety of settings
- Provide training and group packages as required
We are part of an Integrated Service which includes Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists, and we work closely with Education colleagues. We also have close links with members of the team based at the John Radcliffe Hospital where the acute dysphagia, regional cleft palate and cochlear implant teams are based.
We have posts across the county, in the City, North and south. We welcome applications from newly qualified speech and language therapists and those about to qualify in Summer 2022 as well as experienced speech and language therapists. For further details contact: Sally Lloyd – SLT Community team Lead south
Sally.firstname.lastname@example.org Additional contact information: Norma MacMahon- SLT Community team lead south Norma.Macmahon@oxfordhealth.nhs.uk Mary Denne- SLT Community Team Lead North Mary.Denne@oxfordhealth.nhs.uk
For further details / informal visits contact:
NameSally LloydJob titleHighly specialist Speech and Language Therapist and area Team lead (south)Email email@example.comAdditional contact information
Mary Denne: Mary.Denne@oxfordhealth.nhs.uk
Norma Macmahon: Norma.Macmahon@oxfordhealth.nhs.uk
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.