To work as a member of the CMHT, providing a service to clients and their The post holder will be responsible for the assessment of care needs, the development, implementation and evaluation of recovery based care programmes, specifically evidence based care To act as care co-ordinator. To work alongside a multi-disciplinary Team To work in conjunction with other providers from statuary and none-statuary To provide supervision and support to junior staff members assisting in the care giving To contribute to the future development of care To contribute their core professional knowledge and skills to the Multi-Disciplinary Team and to uphold professional standards and to ensure high standards of quality clinical To contribute to the delivery of a 7 day
Main duties of the job
- To ensure that the values and principles of the organisation and of the service area are translated into the philosophy and operational policy of the clinical team and that these are evident in everyday
- Ensure awareness of professional guidelines for practice in pursuance with everyday activities. To always act in a manner that inspires the confidence of others and promotes the credibility of the Act as a role model for junior staff and provide guidance upon appropriate professional behaviour.
- Contribute to the development, setting and maintaining of those
- To ensure that new policy legislation, recommendations and guidelines are effectively communicated, understood and integrated into daily practice. (See appendix for examples of the same).
- Maintain working practices that promote interagency and multidisciplinary working and ensure effective and accurate communication with particular emphasis upon inpatient facilities and the interface between inpatient and community care. Attend appropriate meetings / forums to ensure that the wider clinical team (multi-disciplinary team and locality team) are fully engaged in both clinical and developmental aspects of the
Our Trust is on an incredible journey of innovation and we'd like you to be part of it.
Our vision is 'To be Outstanding in all we do and how we do it.' Our teams pride themselves on compassion, team work and resilience. The Trust supports you by offering a flexible shift system including twilight shifts and compressed hours to support working families and our staff parking is free on all our main sites.
As an employee and representative of the Trust, you are required to demonstrate and uphold the Trust's Values. These are: Proud to CARE: Compassionate
Caring with compassion, it's about how we listen, what we say, what we do. Approachable
Friendly, welcoming, sharing ideas and being open Responsible
Taking personal and collective responsibility, being accountable for our actions Excellent
Striving for the best, for high-quality safe care and continually improving
Job description Job responsibilities
- Ensure that the working practices conform to agreed protocols in relation to risk assessment and Maintain effective systems of communication to promote the safety of lone workers,
promote a culture in which individuals all recognise and fulfil their own responsibilities in relation to maintaining safe working practices for themselves and others.
- Contribute to the effective management of trust
- Contribute towards the management of clinical activity within the service including issues relating to referrals, assessments, activity levels, caseload numbers and clinical risk. Ensuring a proactive approach to problem solving and engagement with senior managers, modern matrons, nurse practitioners and
- Ensuring that local policies and procedures are adhered to in respect of the above and that where a clinical situation is not provided for by policy / procedure that the communication and decision making process is clear and well
Person Specification Qualifications Essential
- A qualified Mental Health Nurse - (minimum diploma level or equivalent qualification.
- Experience of working therapeutically in community settings.
- Knowledge of evidence based approaches to mental health assessment.
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.