We are looking for a Registered Mental Health (RMN) / Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
Cygnet Churchill, in Central/South London, is our 57 bed inpatient mental health hospital for men.
Cygnet Churchill has three wards including an emergency acute admissions service (Juniper Ward) and two high dependency inpatient rehabilitation services (Maple Court and Mulberry Court). In addition we have a small 4 bed ward for step down rehabilitation.Main duties of the job
At Cygnet, we support our people to grow their careers, gain new skills and keep stepping up.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others every day.About us
Cygnet Health Care was established in 1988. Since then we have developed a wide range of services for individuals with mental health needs, autism and learning disabilities within the UK.
We have built a reputation for delivering pioneering services and outstanding outcomes for the people in our care.
Our expert and highly dedicated care team of 10 000 employees empower 2864 individuals across 150 services to consistently make a positive difference to their lives, through service-user focused care and rehabilitation.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
We are looking for a Registered Mental Health (RMN) / Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)
with a passion for delivering outstanding care. Cygnet Churchill,
in Central/South London, is our 57 bed inpatient mental health hospital for men. Cygnet Churchill has three wards including an emergency acute admissions service (Juniper Ward) and two high dependency inpatient rehabilitation services (Maple Court and Mulberry Court). In addition we have a small 4 bed ward for step down rehabilitation.
At Cygnet, our staff benefits go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development. You'll benefit from the Blue Light Card and Health Service discount schemes which attract great shopping, travel and leisure discounts. Additional staff wellbeing benefits are provided to increase job satisfaction and a good work life balance. If you're passionate about what you do, we want to talk to you! Your day-to-day
Why Cygnet? Well offer you
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, & improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure & Healthcare Commission guidelines
- Competitive salaries:
- Rehabilitation services: £20.40 per hour (£45,614.40 per annum)
- Acute MH service: £21.25 per hour (£47,515 per annum)
- Increase in hourly rate after 18 months of employment
- £3,000 welcome bonus -£1,500 at the end of the 6 month probation period and £1,500 at 12 months service completed
- Up to £4,000 relocation package
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
An experienced RMN/RNLD with a current Pin Number, you'll have Essential:
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
Cygnet Health Care
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. What next?
If you care about making a difference we want to talk to you. If interested, please apply below or forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.orgPerson SpecificationGeneral RequirementsEssential
- Please refer to job description above
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Please refer to job description above
Cygnet Health Care Address
SE1 7PWEmployer's website
https://www.cygnethealth.co.uk/ (Opens in a new tab)
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.