Are you a dynamic and enthusiastic Dental Therapist, looking to develop your skills and work within a supportive team environment?
We are offering a fantastic opportunity fora Dental Therapist to join a well-established Special Care and Paediatric Service in Hampshire and the Isle of Wight, working out of our Millbrook clinic.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Dental Therapist to work within The Special Care Dental setting. This role can be as challenging as it is rewarding and will provide the incumbent post holder with the potential to further their skills utilising the full range of treatments in the Dental Therapist remit, whilst also providing the opportunity to train in inhalation sedation and participate in the Dental Therapist Mentorship Scheme linked to the University of Portsmouth Dental Academy.
Applications are invited from caring and enthusiastic dental therapists for this post which will be based in Millbrook dental clinic. The post holder will deliver dental care and advice to adult and pediatric patients accessing the Special Care Dental Service as prescribed by a dentist within the service. Previous experience of working within a Community Dental Service environment will be an advantage but not essential, and this role may require you to work in other Solent Special Care Dental clinics at times. What can we offer you?
- Full-time or Part-time roles
- Immediate Start available
- Career development across the practice with great team support
- A caring and calm environment where our dedicated team of dental professionals can offer the best possible care for patients
- A varied caseload – every day brings new challenges
- Immediate access to advice from experienced colleagues
- Excellent opportunities to upskill in conscious sedation and domiciliary dentistry
- Access to a training to maintain your CPD and boost your clinical skills
- Great Organisational Culture
Who are we looking for?
- Well established surgeries with 17 clinics across Hampshire and the IOW
- Bespoke Dental GA site and use of theatre space within local hospitals
- Digital Radiography
- State of the art domiciliary dental units
- Carestream R4 dental patient system
- Easy access to public transport
- GDC registered?
- Confident in delivering general NHS Dentistry?
- Looking to build experience in treating children?
- Interested in holistic care for vulnerable people?
- Flexible and passionate about person centred care?
Then come and join us!!!
For more information call
Phillip Gilliland- Dental Therapy Lead, West Area: 07738216796
Lavinia Ellis - Practice Manager, West Area: 07826873907We will contact you via NHS Jobs if you are shortlisted for interview.Candidates selected for interview will be contacted before the given interview date; therefore you should check your emails regularly including junk mail folders. Please be advised that we may choose to close adverts early should we receive a high number of applications.
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.