Band 5 – Community Mental Health Nurse
Are you a Community Mental Health Nurse (RMN) looking for a new opportunity to work in an organisation that will help you develop and achieve your goals to become the best you can be? If so, you're in luck.
Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation Trust has an opportunity to join our Integrated Mental Health team in Burntwood, Lichfield and Mercian based in Lichfield. We are an award-winning team and when you come to work with us, we will help you reach your full potential. Not only that, we will actively seek opportunities to share the great things you are doing, with others locally, regionally, and nationally.
As an experienced Community Mental Health Nurse from the NHS or private sector, you'll join a team that works in close partnership with Staffordshire Police and Mental Health Services, and you’ll join a Trust that puts people at the heart of what we do.
Your career with us will be enjoyable and rewarding as you develop specialist skills and make a real difference for some of the most vulnerable people in society.
It's a career that you can take pride in and enjoy, and together we can make life better for our communities.What you will get:
- An annual salary of up to £31,534 (37.5 hours per week) depending on experience
- 35 - 41 days annual leave – including bank holidays(depending on length of service)
- Ongoing career development and training
- NHS Pension Scheme – one of the most comprehensive and generous schemes in the UK
- Wellbeing support, such as access to the MPFT Staff Psychology Service, and additional wellbeing days, along with activities throughout the year
- Annual recognition event recognising our employees who live and breathe our values
- Flexible working opportunities
- Generous relocation package available
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, a cycle to work scheme, an annual leave purchase scheme, and much more!Things that you will have:
What you will be doing:
- A relevant nursing qualification and registration – RMN
- Experience of working with people who have difficulty in engaging with services and have complex mental health needs
- Strong team-working skills
- A high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach
- A positive attitude and be naturally caring and compassionate
- A commitment to high-quality care and values and evidence-based practice
- Excellent teamwork skills, and professionalism
- Working in an identified adult community mental health pathway, with the flexibility of working across pathways, dependent on skill and service need.
- Delivering a high quality clinical service to patients and their families.
- Care coordination of an identified caseload with access to regular and robust supervision.
- Delivering nursing interventions, in accordance with an agreed care plan, to an identified group of people experiencing mental health related difficulties.
You will be responsible for the assessment of care needs and contributing to; the formulation of the person’s needs and the development of a relevant plan based upon the person’s negotiated goals and relevant evidence based interventions. You will, in conjunction with the multi-disciplinary team, provide nursing interventions to support the person to meet their agreed goals and coordinate and/ or participate in the review of progress towards those goals, utilising recommended outcome measures, involving the service user and any identified carer throughout the clinical pathway.
Here at MPFT, we understand that for the perfect career opportunity, you may need to relocate. That's why we're offering an attractive amount of funding to help you make that move!
We want you to feel entirely supported, both in work and outside of it - and since Staffordshire is a fantastic location, why not let us help you make that move a reality.
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.