We are looking for a confident Bank Registered Mental Health Nurse / Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RMN/ RNLD) with a passion for delivering outstanding care
You will be working bank shifts (day, night or weekend shifts), making a positive difference to the lives of the people in our care at Cygnet Hospital Harrow, our Adult Mental Health & ASD serviceMain duties of the job
At Cygnet, we support our people to grow their careers, gain new skills and keep stepping up. Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others every day About us
Cygnet Health Care was established in 1988. Since then we have developed a wide range of services for individuals with mental health needs, autism and learning disabilities within the UK.
We have built a reputation for delivering pioneering services and outstanding outcomes for the people in our care.
Our expert and highly dedicated care team of 10 000 employees empower 2864 individuals across 150 services to consistently make a positive difference to their lives, through service-user focused care and rehabilitation.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
We are looking for Bank Qualified Nurses (RMN / RNLD) to work in our specialist mental health services who are compassionate, person centred and embraces the principles of co-production and positive behaviour support (PBS).
You'll be working flexible shifts at Cygnet Hospital Harrow, our Acute Inpatient Mental Health and Autism service Springs Wards:
Our three Springs Wards create a pathway from low secure to pre-community discharge for males with a dual diagnosis of mental health and learning disability and or autism. We are proud of our many accomplishments evidenced by the many compliments we receive from service users, families and care coordinators / case managers, Byron Ward:
Byron Ward is a mixed gender 20 bedded ward which works with the NHS to provide acute mental health inpatient services.
The hospital has a Good overall CQC rating and provides top-class facilities for all service users including single en-suite bedrooms, a fully-equipped gym, an occupational therapy service, social spaces and extensive private grounds.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
You'll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others every day.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Your day-to-day
Why Cygnet? Well offer youSalary:
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit & improve quality
- Attend all training & engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Hourly rate of £18.21 per hour + 12.1% (£20.41 per hour inclusive) As well as
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
An experienced RMN/RNLD with a current Pin Number, you have Essential:
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
Cygnet Health Care
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. What next?
If you care about making a difference we want to talk to you!
Click the link to apply or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgPerson SpecificationGeneral RequirementsEssential
- Please refer to job description above
- Please refer to job description above
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.