** Hybrid working opportunity**
We are seeking to recruit a newly qualified Psychological Therapist to provide high-intensity interventions. You will be a Cognitive Behavioural Therapist with provisional BABCP accreditation who has completed a BABCP accredited course in evidence-based talking therapy, or a Clinical / Counselling Psychologist with CBT experience and working towards BABCP accreditation.
We are excited to offer this position as a hybrid of working remotely and on Trust premises giving you flexible working patterns. You will be part of a hard-working team that focuses on delivering an excellent service.
As a Trust we value our employees and put people first. The post holder will benefit from a full development programme so that they can automatically progress to a Band 7 post after 6 months. During this time, you will have gained:
- Extensive experience of assessing and treating patients using CBT with a wide range of common mental health problems
- To be ready to run CBT groups
- To have started, or been nominated to attend post qualification training in Long Term Health Conditions
- Be ready to offer consultation and advice to other therapists and Admin staff
- To have started, or to have been nominated to attend supervisor training and will work towards supervising step 3 staff.
You will benefit from weekly supervision, regular CPD and a range of training opportunities to support career progression.
We have strong links with the Oxford Centre for Psychological Health that includes Oxford Centre for Cognitive Therapy (OCTC) and Oxford Institute for Clinical Psychology Training, which is hosted by the Trust. We actively encourage innovation and research with opportunities for collaborations with Oxford Academic Health Science Network, University of Oxford Department of Psychiatry and Department of Experimental Psychology
For further details / informal visits contact: Name:
Liam Cuttell Job title: Team Manager Email address:
email@example.com Telephone number:
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.