Two Year fixed term contract (Secondment Application form attached) Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership NHS Trust are at the heart of developing vital staff support services for Health and Social Care workers across Coventry and Warwickshire. The coronavirus pandemic has crystallised many things including the importance of key worker staff and their emotional well-being. It is a fact that we have resilient workforces, but it is also true that the pandemic has taken its toll. With Staff in Mind - Coventry and Warwickshire Psychological Wellbeing Hub is one example of the Hubs set up across the country to provide an additional level of independent and confidential support to all social care and NHS staff. With Staff in Mind aims to deliver highly responsive and quality psychological services to those staff most in need, bolstering and complementing existing staff support structures.
PLEASE SEE ATTACHED DOC FOR FULL DETAILS
- Are you passionate about staff support?
- Are you driven to ensure that we reach staff with the best-informed psychological help, tailored to their needs?
- Are keen to make a difference to Social Care and NHS staff who need support?
Main duties of the job For more information on this role please see the attached support information. This will give you a better overview of the job role and requirements.
This is essentially a clinical post. The post holder will provide CBT interventions with clients who have a range of moderate to severe Anxiety and Depression related problems and hold a caseload.
The post holder may be expected to provide direct clinical leadership/supervision to other workers within the service.
The service received an overall rating of Good by the CQC and an Outstanding for care and compassion of which we are rightly proud. We have also been recognised both locally and nationally by receiving awards for the services we provide.
Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership Trust provides a full range of expanding physical, mental health and learning disability services to children, young adults, adults and older adults over many sites across Coventry, Warwickshire and Solihull.
Services are provided to a population of over one million people living in Coventry and Warwickshire and also a wider geographical area in some of our specialist services, we see on average around 5,000 patients every day.
Job description Job responsibilities For more information on this role please see the attached support information. This will give you a better overview of the job role and requirements.
Person Specification Qualifications Essential
- Qualification from High Intensity IAPT Course (Post Graduate Diploma in CBT) OR Equivalent: e.g. a recorded/registered qualification in one of the following - mental health nursing, social work, occupational therapy, arts therapy or a psychological therapy - plus further post graduate qualification training in CBT BABCP Accredited
- AND significant experience working as a psychological therapy practitioner and demonstrating the competences as required.
Knowledge and skills Essential
- Full range of skills and competencies as laid out in the competence framework for CBT (Roth and Pilling 2007)
- Computer literate
- Has received training (either formal of through experience) and carried out risk assessments within scope of practice
- Demonstrable experience of working in mental health services
- Demonstrates high standards in written communication
- Able to write clear reports and letters to referrers
- Experience with routine outcome monitoring
- Able to travel for work purposes and have access to an independent means of transport.
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.