Come and join our Initial Response Service team .This is an exciting time to be part of the Urgent Care Pathway and support people with mental health to ensure they access the most appropriate support at the right time.
There has never been a more exciting time to join our Trust. You will be part of delivering a significant transformation to the way services are accessed and delivered. We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic B7 Clinical Lead to join our service.
The new service offers:
- A single referral point for GPs and other professionals
- A 24-hour telephone advice and support for people who use services and carers to be able to self-refer
- More responsive crisis services with improved experiences for people who use services, carers and professionals
Main duties of the job
As the Clinical Lead you will be responsible for ensuring the safe and consistent delivery of care across the IRS and wider Urgent Care Services. This role will also see you liaising with other organisations to ensure all health needs are captured and people receive the right care from the right service.
Lancashire & South Cumbria NHS Foundation Trust provides a range of services including secondary mental health care across this area. Specialist provision comprises inpatient child and adolescent mental health services, perinatal mental health and forensic services including low and medium secure care.
The Trust also provides a range of physical health and well-being services in the community alongside a range of partners in the Lancashire, Cumbria and Sefton area.
Lancashire & South Cumbria Foundation Trust encourages flexible working, we believe that a positive work/life balance benefits NHS employees through improved health and wellbeing. We would consider working patterns such as; term time, part time, compressed hours, flexi-time and career breaks. We encourage applicants to state clearly on their application forms this request and discuss these options at interview.
For more information please visit our website via Lancashire & South Cumbria NHS FT.
Job description Job responsibilities
For more details on this vacancy please review the attached job description and person specification.
Person Specification Qualifications Essential
- Registered Nurse with NMC
- Post-registration experience and/or evidence of formal courses and training at post graduate diploma level
- Mentorship Course
- Clinical Supervision Training
- Evidence of successful mentoring and/or supervision of junior members of staff including students.
- Evidence of improving service delivery in line with evidence based practice.
- Significant demonstrable post qualification experience at Band 6 working in a mental health / specialist inpatient setting or equivalent.
- Experience of developing, delivering and evaluating specialist programmes of care and risk management plans.
- Demonstrable experience of effective multi-disciplinary team working.
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.