We are looking for a confident Night Unit Coordinator (RMN) who can inspire, support and oversee the delivery of the very best care.
You'll be working 38.5 hours a week (night shift times - 7:45pm to 8:00am) at Cygnet Hospital Blackheath.
Cygnet Hospital Blackheath provides inpatient low secure and PICU services for men with a mental health illness. Main duties of the job
At Cygnet, we support our people to grow their careers, gain new skills and keep stepping up.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others every day.About us
Cygnet Health Care was established in 1988. Since then we have developed a wide range of services for individuals with mental health needs, autism and learning disabilities within the UK.
We have built a reputation for delivering pioneering services and outstanding outcomes for the people in our care.
Our expert and highly dedicated care team of 10 000 employees empower 2864 individuals across 150 services to consistently make a positive difference to their lives, through service-user focused care and rehabilitation.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
We are looking for a confident Night Unit Coordinator (RMN)
who can inspire, support and oversee the delivery of the very best care.
You'll be working 38.5 hours a week (night shift times - 7:45pm to 8:00am) at Cygnet Hospital Blackheath. Cygnet Hospital Blackheath
provides inpatient low secure and PICU services for men with a mental health illness.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development. You'll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others every day. Your day-to-day
Why Cygnet? Well offer you
- Supervise the smooth running of a shift and take leadership responsibility for the ward in the absence of the Ward Manager
- Act as a role model to all staff in clinical areas, helping to maintain a motivated positive work force
- Responsible for identifying and assessing complex clinical and non-clinical issues, implementing resolutions and monitoring outcomes
- Take an active role in clinical audit on the ward and in the hospital
- To co-ordinate the Hospital to ensure that tasks are prioritised and undertaken in a timely efficient manner
- To provide professional and advanced clinical support and advice to oncall doctors, nursing staff and multidisciplinary team members working within the Hospital sites
- Have the ability to work autonomously, managing the routine activities that are undertaken as well as responding to emergencies. To be able to escalate issues appropriately to the on call manager
- Follow and ensure others implement Cygnet Health Care Policy and Procedures and maintain level of service, which meets the standard for the hospital
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
An experienced RMN with a current Pin Number, you'll have Essential:
- At least two years experience
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
Cygnet Health Care
- The ability to deputise in a Manager role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.In this role you'll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.Person SpecificationGeneral RequirementsEssential
- Please refer to job description above
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Please refer to job description above
Cygnet Health Care Address
SE10 8ADEmployer's website
https://www.cygnethealth.co.uk/ (Opens in a new tab)
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.